jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Anadrol dosing question

During my cycle i'm taking 100mgs of Anadrol and 50mgs of Proviron ed. This morning was hectic to say the least, so much so that i missed my anadrol and proviron. So I just wanted to get your guys' opinion on what i should do. Should i either skip the morning's dose and just stick with half, or can i "catch up" and take another dose about 4hrs later? What would you guys do. This is the beginning of my 4th week of the cycle btw.

lovestospooge23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    During my cycle i'm taking 100mgs of Anadrol and 50mgs of Proviron ed. This morning was hectic to say the least, so much so that i missed my anadrol and proviron. So I just wanted to get your guys' opinion on what i should do. Should i either skip the morning's dose and just stick with half, or can i "catch up" and take another dose about 4hrs later? What would you guys do. This is the beginning of my 4th week of the cycle btw.
    don't double dose it

How to use Anadrol -50 :

Use Anadrol-50 as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.

* Anadrol-50 may be taken with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
    * If you miss a dose of Anadrol-50 , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.

Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Anadrol-50

my source http://www.drugs.com/cdi/anadrol-50.html

Thank you for your input. Anybody else?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Anadrol is in my next cycle and everyone that does 100mgED recommends doing it once in the morning and once in the evening. That's what I am going to do.

If you missed a dose ((either the first "half" of it or the entire thing) then forget about it and just try to stay on schedule next time especially since your in the beginning of the cycle.

Thats exactly what i've been doing for these past 4 wks. I spilt the anadrol and proviron in half. Once in the morning and once in the evening. Anyway, thanks for the advice guys.

and just so you know immortal, the proviron controls the bloat surprisely well. Just in case you were wondering.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I would split the dosages AM/PM. If you miss the AM dose you could just take the full dose PM.

Thread Information