Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I.Muscle is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol first time question.

I read through the entire "Clen handbook" its my first time using clen, i have done 3-4 cycles of EC in the past. Saw decent results figured id give a 2 week cycle of clen a shot. I have 100mcg/ML 60ml vial. I read to start at 20mcg and taper up, then down on day 10, Was gonna run it like this.

(mcg's)

It is liquid clen, if im taking 20mcg a day do i split the doses up, or just take it once in the morning? I will only ramp up if the sides arent too bad. I will pick up some taurine and potassium for safety reasons. Thanks for the help.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by I.Muscle View Post
    I read through the entire "Clen handbook" its my first time using clen, i have done 3-4 cycles of EC in the past. Saw decent results figured id give a 2 week cycle of clen a shot. I have 100mcg/ML 60ml vial. I read to start at 20mch and tape up. Was gonna run it like this.

(mcg's)

It is liquid clen, if im taking 20mcg a day do i split the doses up, or just take it once in the morning? I will only ramp up if the sides arent too bad. I will pick up some taurine and potassium for safety reasons. Thanks for the help.
    k, first off, 2 weeks of clen isn't going to have any radical effects, just pointing that out so when you only lose 2-3lbs in those two weeks you don't get discouraged

there are several ways to run clen, but personally i like ECY much better as it can be run for over 30 weeks, suppresses appetite, and doesn't need any upregulation of adrenoreceptors

get some taurine and go to the pharmacy and ask for Thermotabs, they are electrolyte tabs and really cheap

As far as dosing protocol and such, ramp up gradually, listen to your body, and you'll be fine

ALSO, read the Clen FAQ, you can search for it or go to my link database(it's a sticky in this section) and it will be there under sympathomimetics

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    k, first off, 2 weeks of clen isn't going to have any radical effects, just pointing that out so when you only lose 2-3lbs in those two weeks you don't get discouraged

there are several ways to run clen, but personally i like ECY much better as it can be run for over 30 weeks, suppresses appetite, and doesn't need any upregulation of adrenoreceptors

get some taurine and go to the pharmacy and ask for Thermotabs, they are electrolyte tabs and really cheap

As far as dosing protocol and such, ramp up gradually, listen to your body, and you'll be fine

ALSO, read the Clen FAQ, you can search for it or go to my link database(it's a sticky in this section) and it will be there under sympathomimetics
    Thank you for the quick response. I lift about 5x a week, should i perform high intensity cardio while on clen or keep it low-moderate intensity? I know on ec you are supposed to avoid high intensity cardio and training.

Also just to be a bit more precise on the dosing, so on my first day im taking 20mcg, should i just load up the syringe to .2ml and put it under my tongue? Or should i split it up .1ml then hours later another .1ml? I know to keep it a while before bed.

I've been reading for days anything and everything on clen.

Thank you for the quick response. I lift about 5x a week, should i perform high intensity cardio while on clen or keep it low-moderate intensity? I know on ec you are supposed to avoid high intensity cardio and training.

depends on the cardio, if it is empty stomach first thing in the morning you should keep your heart in the 50-60% range, but you can do high intensity, just make sure your heartrate is going above 180-190 for too long, keep an eye on your blood pressure(lower the clen if it gets above 140/90)

I don't know if you've read this yet, but when clen is working your RESTING temperature will go up 0.5-1.0 degree Fahrenheit(To figure out our resting temp. put a thermometer by your bed and take your temp BEFORE YOU GET OUT OF BED OR EVEN MOVE, do this for a few days and average it, that's your resting heartrate

Also just to be a bit more precise on the dosing, so on my first day im taking 20mcg, should i just load up the syringe to .2ml and put it under my tongue? Or should i split it up .1ml then hours later another .1ml? I know to keep it a while before bed.

I've been reading for days anything and everything on clen.
    Again, spliting dosages is a personal thing, some people like taking it all at once in the morning cause it wires them up, some don't

For maximum effect you should split the dosage 2x a day, and don't take it 4-6 hours before bed if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    Again, spliting dosages is a personal thing, some people like taking it all at once in the morning cause it wires them up, some don't

For maximum effect you should split the dosage 2x a day, and don't take it 4-6 hours before bed if possible
    Great, thanks. I will split it up 2x daily. So im gonna pick up some taurine and potassium tabs. Other than those just drink a ton of water up to 2 gallons daily?

Im about 16-18% BF at about 165lbs, 5'9''. You think after a 2 week cycle of this ill get down to 165 at the most? My diet consists of 1.5g protein x BW, carbs of .5g x BW and the rest from fats.

Great, thanks. I will split it up 2x daily. So im gonna pick up some taurine and potassium tabs. Other than those just drink a ton of water up to 2 gallons daily?

remember that too much water can dilute your electrolyte and cause you to cramp, you don't need HUGE amounts of water(like you would on dnp)

Im about 16-18% BF at about 165lbs, 5'9''. You think after a 2 week cycle of this ill get down to 165 at the most? My diet consists of 1.5g protein x BW, carbs of .5g x BW and the rest from fats.
    i can help you critique your diet for clen use if you post it in detail(amounts, macros, times, etc...)

clen is just a helping agent, the diet and cardio are almost always the major work horses, so don't rely on it or you'll end up gaining weight

btw, i meant to say 2-3lbs of fat loss(not body weight)

Thread Information