Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    scotimus is offline Associate Member

want to add anavar to first cycle

posted my proprosed cycle on here before and no one rally commented on it...

test e 500mg/week 12 weeks
    hcg weeks3-14
    pct start 2 weeks after last pin

clom 50/50/50/50
    novla 20/20/20/20/20/20

stats
    6'2"
    195lbs
    <15% bf

2 yrs training
    good diet
    ecto
    350 pro/300car/70 fat
    bmr ~3100 cals, taking in ~3600 to gain lbs

i am thinking of running anavar after reading for the last few days on it. i know everyone says that standard cycle is just test to see the sides,etc....but if you took just test for the first 8 weeks and were stable with minimal to no sides,it should be safe to add in the anavar for the last 4,5 or 6 weeks,no? any input greatly appreciated

thanks

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    i am thinking of running anavar after reading for the last few days on it. i know everyone says that standard cycle is just test to see the sides,etc....but if you took just test for the first 8 weeks and were stable with minimal to no sides,it should be safe to add in the anavar for the last 4,5 or 6 weeks,no? any input greatly appreciated
    What is the question? Your going to run test for 8 weeks? U need to make more sense. We arent mind readers...

I am assuming your saying on week 8 if your good with minimal sides add in anavar with the test till about week 12-14?

And its not about how many drugs u stick in your body. Its about your diet. Just run the cycle. Why does every beginner feel the need to change it half way threw....

woah dude relax. you are a mind reader apparantly haha cuz you assume correctly.

i was wondering if i was cool with the test after 8 weeks if i could add var for the rest of the cycle?

im not changing halfway through,im pre-planning....asking if this would be alright with the pros(you)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Var is pretty mild, and I don't see a big problem adding at the end of a first cycle.

That being said, you should grow just fine off your first test cycle. So, like c-z said, keep it simple.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont see anything wrong with it per say... if you opt to id run up til the day before you start PCT

as for dose, 50-80mg IMO

number 1 though id be most concerned about your diet. depending on your goals and style of training i think you need to up your carb intake. like i said, depends on your goals tho

definately concentrating on my diet guys. thanks for the advice. i may up pro and carb intake on cycle by 50g each. the above macros are what i am taking now(not on cycle)

im more interested in what people think about adding the var,i have went over diet in other threads and will continue to do so in the appropriate forum

thanks again

Thread Information