scotimus is offline Associate Member

please give me advice to help my retard friend

hey guys. im still a steroid virgin but have a cycle planned to start in march. anywho i have been researching like a mofo and know most of the basics.

i know for one that you cannot run tren by its self. i have a retard friend that did this even tho i told him not to. he is now on his third week of tren enth and is worrying bout test levels and shit now. kinda late retard.

please give me some advice of what i should tell him to do.

should he start some test asap even tho i know he isnt ready to cycle but its too late? or just quit and do some sorta crash pct?

any advice appreciated guys!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It'd be so much easier if he would just get on here and we could advise him.

but in the meantime, what are his stats?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    hey guys. im still a steroid virgin but have a cycle planned to start in march. anywho i have been researching like a mofo and know most of the basics.

i know for one that you cannot run tren by its self. i have a retard friend that did this even tho i told him not to. he is now on his third week of tren enth and is worrying bout test levels and shit now. kinda late retard.

please give me some advice of what i should tell him to do.

should he start some test asap even tho i know he isnt ready to cycle but its too late? or just quit and do some sorta crash pct?

any advice appreciated guys!
    well if you told him not to and he did it anyway, why tell him anything else?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    how much tren is he taking?

well he took 3 shots 1 per week and i dunno. its enth so maybe 200mg? im not sure.

his diet is shit and doesnt train. he just came to me for advise cuz im researching steroids so much now he wants my help.

i didnt know what to tell him. hes obviously stubborn and more than obviously isnt ready for creatine let alone aas BUT he did it anyway and id like to help him with your gys help

his stats are useless. i think hes 25 but other than that hes a stickboy who eats like shit,doesnt know what a preacher curl is and i think has done other aas compound in the past but probably all wrong

thanks guys. appreciate any input. my guess would be quit and pct but i dunno what type of pct?

im sure he wants to continue(stupid) so maybe test prop?.....

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    he probally took them, thinking they are the magical fix that you hear about in the news.........

he needs to just stop, go clean, let his body recover.... 1 shot per week is pretty low...

test prop is probally a good bet if he wants to continue.

but if his diet and training are way off - and he cant even make ANY progress naturally - then no drug will be of benefit to him.

they DO NOT make up for short comings in diet and exercise/training. they just accentuate the positive and you get more for your hard work....

he needs to realize that he's playing with some heavy fire. toying with the chemical balance in the body can have long term effects if abused/done wrong.

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    well he took 3 shots 1 per week and i dunno. its enth so maybe 200mg? im not sure.

his diet is shit and doesnt train. he just came to me for advise cuz im researching steroids so much now he wants my help.

i didnt know what to tell him. hes obviously stubborn and more than obviously isnt ready for creatine let alone aas BUT he did it anyway and id like to help him with your gys help

his stats are useless. i think hes 25 but other than that hes a stickboy who eats like shit,doesnt know what a preacher curl is and i think has done other aas compound in the past but probably all wrong

thanks guys. appreciate any input. my guess would be quit and pct but i dunno what type of pct?

im sure he wants to continue(stupid) so maybe test prop?.....
    so he only took 3 shots? 3 shots of tren is useless as well as pct I say let it ride... not caring to know the side effects tren he clearly has no respect for conseqences he could face

theres something wrong with this guy tell your buddy your concerned about him...

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    He should stop the tren immediately. 14 days (2 weeks) after his last shot of tren he should bring a PCT to recover his natty test production (which he shut down.. even just from those 3 shots...

PCT:

Nolvadex (weeks 1 - 4) @ 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg
    Clomid (weeks 1 - 4) @ 100mg/50/50/25mg

(IE) week 1 = 40mg nolva + 100mg clomid each day.. etc..

But yah.... no test for this guy. He doesn't need steroids . And if he stays on tren much longer he is going to suffer from some wicked E.D. sooo yah, take my advice

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    Tell him to spend his money at the supermarket eat like a horse and hit the gym 3 days a week he'll be suprised how much he can grow in the first year !!

thanks a ton guys.

ill give him a backhand from steroid .com

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    if he still insists we will have to arrange him some alone time with dsm

Thread Information