jbran23 is offline Senior Member

First cycle suggestions

Planning on running my first cycle of AAS within the next 2 or 3 weeks and want to make sure I have everything in check. I have run a few PH cycles in the past and experimented with andro before it was banned.

Weeks 1-10 400mg Test e
    Weeks 1-4 40mg Dbol

What would you suggest for a PCT for a cycle like this? I'm not starting the cycle until all my ancilliaries are in hand.

My stats are:
    5'11"
    188lbs.
    bf% 13-15 (guessing)
    Weight training off and on for 5 years, on steady for the past 2 1/2.

Any suggestions and help is greatly welcome. I want to make the best gains possible with the fewest sides. Thanks in advance.

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    I would bump your test to 500mg min and and bump it to 12 weeks. Also some with say you can keep the dbol but for a first cycle i would just stick with the test e which is a standard first cycle. Clomid and Nolva is hat your gonna want for pct. What did you get for your AI? Also what is your diet like and how old are you?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    I would bump your test to 500mg min and and bump it to 12 weeks. Also some with say you can keep the dbol but for a first cycle i would just stick with the test e which is a standard first cycle. Clomid and Nolva is hat your gonna want for pct. What did you get for your AI? Also what is your diet like and how old are you?
    I agree. Leave off the dbol and increase the test to 500 a week. Split the doses. 250mgs 2x per week. Get an AI to have on hand IF estro becomes an issue. Get bloodwork before during and after cycle.

And yea... age?

Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    I was debating on the Dbol so I have no problems dropping it and bumping the test up to 500mg and 12 weeks. Was planning on using a-dex for my AI. I will be 30 in a few weeks. Diet with a few minor tweeks will be in check. How would you suggest running the PCT?

nolva 40 20 20 20
    clomid 100 50 50 25

You could also sub either for torem.. my favorite! I run torem at 120 60 60 30

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Run it like this
    Nolva
    40/20/20/20
    clomid
    100/50/50/50
    thats mg per day over a 4 week peroid

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    nolva 40 20 20 20
    clomid 100 50 50 25

You could also sub either for torem.. my favorite! I run torem at 120 60 60 30
    Im not sure if Im going to get my PCT from my surce or go through Lion. Do you know if he carries torem?

Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    Im not sure if Im going to get my PCT from my surce or go through Lion. Do you know if he carries torem?
    I do not know if he carries torem. Check it out.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ummmm... why shouldnt you run the dbol ?

do you have any blood work prior to starting this cycle?

Looks like he doesnt. I will stick with the nolva and clomid. What about liver support? Should I get anything for that or supplement with anything else while on?

Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    Looks like he doesnt. I will stick with the nolva and clomid. What about liver support? Should I get anything for that or supplement with anything else while on?
    Liver support is always good in my opinion. I take bcaa's, glutamine, efa's.

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=amcon;5034841]ummmm... why shouldnt you run the dbol ?
    BC its his first cycle

Okay, Im gonna bump this because I want to be sure I get get everything right. Im wondering if any of your advice changes due to the fact that I have a slight case of gyno in both nipples from my last cycle of PH's I did?

I guess this means Im more susceptible to gyno issues so should I run my AI throughout this type of cycle? How much should I worry about this if done right?

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    If you have some gyno(which is my case). I would run Nolva and a .25mg of anastrozol while on cycle which is working great for me ATM. Some people say you only need a AI during cycle if needed. It's whatever works for you I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    If you have some gyno(which is my case). I would run Nolva and a .25mg of anastrozol while on cycle which is working great for me ATM. Some people say you only need a AI during cycle if needed. It's whatever works for you I guess.
    What are you running the Nolva at?

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Arimidex .25 ED (Probably will stop the arimidex and see if I really need it)

Thread Information