sfour_tay is offline Member

my second prop/mast/npp cycle. tweaked a little.

my last cycle was

prop 500mg a wk/ eod

mast 400mg a wk/ eod

npp 400mg a wk /eod

ran the prop and mast for 12 weeks and started the npp about half way through the cycle.

im tweaking the cycle a little more.

heres what i have planned

wk 1-8 prop 375mg wk/ ed
    wk 1-8 mast 500mg wk/ ed
    wk 1-8 npp 625mg wk/ ed

hcg wk 2-8 500 ius a wk/ 2xs a wk

pct

clomid 150/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

stats
    5'10
    13%
    training for 3 years 5 days a wk

3 cycles
    sust and dbol
    test e and eq
    pro/mast/npp

should i add anything els like adex. this is a lean bulk cycle.

i bumped the prop down because the the acne and bp problems where a little much last cycle and i feel like the npp gave me better gains.

is that to much npp??? i know the mast is about the max you want to run.

im going for a short heavy cycle since all my other cycles have been 12wks+.

also i have some suspension that i was thinking about jump starting the cycle with the first wk and a half at 100mg ed split into 2 shots.

lmk what you guys think.

this is the last of my batch so im just trying to use it but i am aware thats not always the best reason to use it. just wanted to know if its safe to run it this way.

thanks
    E

also if i can get my hands on some igf i will run that for 4 weeks in the middle of the cycle at 70 mcgs a week split into two shots, this on top of cardio 4 times a week and super clean diet should get things pretty shredded

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldent get too ahead of yourself with the igf. IMO i think 2 compounds will be enough for a 2nd cycle...maybe an oral as well but i think 3 injectables in your 2nd cycle is just too much..do prop/npp for a lean bulk

this will be my 4th cycle. my last cycle (3rd) was the same 3 compounds.

i may save the igf for post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by sfour_tay View Post
    this will be my 4th cycle. my last cycle (3rd) was the same 3 compounds.

i may save the igf for post cycle.
    must have mis-read...well IMO i would shoot ed...thats one big shot eod with 3 compounds, atleast your cutting that shot in half by doing everydays not to mention more stable blood levels

i think the big problem with all the sides last time was sooting eod.

thats why i plan on doing ed with this cycle.

i just want to make sure thats not to much npp.

will adex be enough to keep off bloat and gyno from the npp???

i will still be shooting 3 cc's every day.

ill cut the 2.2 cc's with eo oil due to the npp being very painful.

its all home brew.... funny the prop is painless but the npp hurts something wicked.

its worth it though. the gains i got last time were deff from the npp. awesome stuff.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned

i just want to make sure thats not to much npp.

will adex be enough to keep off bloat and gyno from the npp???
    I think that NPP dosage is fine. Really solid gains from NPP. I really like how you're using it as your main compound in the cycle.

A-dex can keep down water retention. NPP shouldn't really be bloating you at all though. I doubt you would be retaining any water from your cycle (low test prop + NPP + DHT-derivative = no bloat IMO)...

i will still be shooting 3 cc's every day.

ill cut the 2.2 cc's with eo oil due to the npp being very painful.

its all home brew.... funny the prop is painless but the npp hurts something wicked.

its worth it though. the gains i got last time were deff from the npp. awesome stuff.
    That sucks you're shooting 3cc ED. what sites are you going to be hitting? You're going to be a straight up pin-cushion post cycle..

That's odd that your NPP is painful. How much EO did you use in the brew? (what were your %'s)

I agree though. It's definitely worth it. I throw it into almost every cycle

3 cc's every day would be hell! im doing 1.5 and im liking it but i originally was going to do eod but that 3ml shot was hell so started doing ed. i would maybe rethink your cycle unless you dont care shooting 3cc's ed. maybe shoot test ed and then one day shoot npp and the next shoot masteron ..hope that makes sense

i didnt use any eo when i brewed the npp just grape seed ba and bb.

i dont know what els to do. all the compounds are 100mg/ml

V-man,

thanks for the input. i know your a big npp guy and value your thoughts.
    what i took away from the last cycle was that the test is best used to keep your levels up and to let the other compounds do there jobs.

the mast was nice for hardness but no size obviously. i didnt really start seeing the gains till i added the npp.

i just wish i could find some way to make it painless.

last cycle i was really bad and did only delts and pecs. i could tell that it was to much.

i will be doing glutes, pecs, tris and delts. maybe throw some traps in there, dont mind the pain in the traps.

i have to stay away from quads, bad experince with sust and ive never been the same.

so i didnt run any armidex with my last cycle and didnt have a problem. i ran nlove eod at 20 mg twords the end cuz i was getting paranoid about gyno.

do you think i really need adex??

other than that seems like a good cycle.

also any one have any thoughts about jump starting the cycle with suspension at 100mg ed for the first week and a half??

also any one have any thoughts about jump starting the cycle with suspension at 100mg ed for the first week and a half??
    lol your doing prop and npp and masteron you dont need a jump start

It takes about a week for prop to kick in for me. Figured since this will only be an 8 week cycle, I could use the suspension to start gain sooner.

Thinking of doing this.

Day 1-10 50mg suspesion

Week 9.5 50mg suspension.

That way I can start pct asap. Plus shooting .25 cc's of suspension is a breeze. The npp will hurt more

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You're using short esters, that will kick in quickly.

Adding the suspension is just over kill, imo.

Noted.

RODDAWG is offline Junior Member
    Sfor Tay,

What kinda of results did you gain from running this your last cycle? I like the layout of the cycle.

Ive stuck to Prop/Tren /Winn throughout my 4 cycles and have had great results with gaining pure muscle and loosing pure fat. Im not the one to want the huge bodybuilder look being im already 6'2 230lbs 20%BF. Im now down to 210lbs but solid 7%BF. Thinking maybe its time to lean bulk this go around.

How would you think the 2 cycles differ in results?

Thx Bra! Your cycle looks titts!

my last cycle was the best yet. it was also the most gear i have ran and most side. all were worth it.

this cycle is different in that npp is the main compound for lean size, mast for harness and the test simply to keep my test levels in check. im really hoping the npp will shine and give me what i want.

im also leaning twords shorter cycles at higher dosages.

i really want to try tren but i have a bad time sleeping and my dreams are already crazy. also my pulse went up with the prop so im sure the tren will have more of the same effect.

i really like lean bulks. i have never done a pure mass cycle but have no desire to be much bigger than i am. just want to fill out.

ill prob do this cycle and then after time off hop on a suspesion/winny/clen /igf cycle and just shred.

gl bro.

also will 375mg of test a week be enough to keep my *ick working as i would like it to. never had a problem on cycle getting it up but..... this is the first time i will be running another compound higher than the test.....

bump

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yes, that dose of test should be fine for your libido.

I'd have some caber on hand as well for during your cycle.

Dang caber is expensive.

Is it absolutly needed?? And what dose should I run it at ?

Do I run it from the start of the cycle or wait till I seed side and if so how do you tell if your habit prolactin sides ?

To the best of my knowlage I didn't have any prolactin sides at 400 mg for 12 weeks.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Dang caber is expensive.

Is it absolutly needed?? And what dose should I run it at ? Yes it is, it can be ran anywhere from .25-.5mg E3D, I would never run Deca/npp or tren without it.

Do I run it from the start of the cycle or wait till I seed side and if so how do you tell if your habit prolactin sides ? I personally would run it at the start and during PCT

To the best of my knowlage I didn't have any prolactin sides at 400 mg for 12 weeks.
    Read above

Is e4d ok?

When you say run it at the start and during pct do you mean run it the whole cycle ?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Is e4d ok? You will have to play with it and see how it works for you. When I take tren or npp I have prolactin issue so I will never run any of those cycles without it. If you read most threads of people on tren/npp they will complain about the samething.

When you say run it at the start and during pct do you mean run it the whole cycle ?
    YES, or at least a couple of weeks after the tren is out of your system

Thread Information