Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shwankin is offline New Member

help/first timer/anavar and test cycle

Whats goin on everyone. new to the whole sauce world and thinking about doing my first cycle, but first a little about myself. I am 23 years old 5'10 195 lbs. I have been lifting since i was about 16. I do a 4 on 1 off regimen. My off day i may go in and do cardio. I eat quite well, no fast food, and really only have some trunk fat i would like to get rid of or turn into muscle. A couple of years ago i hurt my right leg and had to get surgery on my femur, so my cardio is quite limited, which is why i have to eat so well. I usually walk for a couple miles on incline at 4 mph, or ride the stationary bike. Ive been doing some reading, and am thinking about stacking test cyp. with anavar for around 10 weeks. Was thinking about doing 300 mg of test weeks 1-10, and anavar at 50-60 mg's a day for weeks 4-10. I am not trying to bulk up at all, just trying to cut and harden muscle i already have. suggestions please.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    well i imagine most people are gonna say you are too young. continue to do what you are doing for another 2 years or so and then think about injecting yourself. there is no need to run var for your first cycle. just test will be fine. and 300mg of test is too low of a dose anyway. your body at your age is probably producing more than half of that already so there is no need to shut that down just yet

yeah, i read alot of that on here, but the fact of the matter is that im gonna do it anyway, so i might as well get good advice before starting a cycle. running test alone, say im doing 500 mg's a week, what changes will i notice? the reason i made a user name on here, is becuase half of the people say if i take test i will blow up, and the other half say that its a good starting point, and ill gain lean dry muscle. I realize with test there is some water retention and the side effects such as hairloss, acne, liver damage with the anavar . but if im doing higher reps to begin with more like 16-18 reps my first set, i shouldnt put bulk on. How much test would you run, by itself?

Brian McClay is offline Junior Member
    I would think that if you determined to take the plunge then you would want to start out at 300 mg of cyp or E every week and give it 5 weeks to kick in and at that time you can decide if you need to increase the dose. good luck whatever you do make sure that you have a good PCT on hand with Clomid / Nolva and maybe HCG .

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    If you dont wont to blow up on cycle you could take Adex on cycle to keep the bloat down an keep the gyno at bay and as brian said have your clomid and nolva for pct, Id be looking at your workout first your still young so 4 straight days at the gym isnt letting your body recover try doing 1 on 1 off for a few more months you may be overtraining

yeah, im only doing one muscle each day, arms together bi's/tri's. Abs each day, and cardio before and after my lifting. I had to split it up like that cuase i was doing 3 on, 1 off; back with tris, chest with biceps together, and shoulders and legs together. It got to the point by the time i was done in the gym i had been in there for like 3 hours, so i decided to focus on 1 muscle each day, and add in more exercies. depending on how i feel ill cardio on my day off. i get a good amount of sleep every night, so thats not a problem. what day would you start your clomid and nolva during a 10 week cycle? also thinking about getting the shampoo or propecia, cause my moms side of the family is bald, and i dont wanna jumpstart the process.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Whats gonna determine if you "blow up" or not is in your diet bro.. I know a lot of people who run test as a base in there cutting cycels mostly prop but still test..Diet will control everything..I still think your too young and you seem hard headed and most of the advice on here is gonna say your too young and you need to diet hard and gain naturally before you cylce..which your not going to listen too so why are you here

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by shwankin View Post
    Whats goin on everyone. new to the whole sauce world and thinking about doing my first cycle, but first a little about myself. I am 23 years old 5'10 195 lbs. I have been lifting since i was about 16. I do a 4 on 1 off regimen. My off day i may go in and do cardio. I eat quite well, no fast food, and really only have some trunk fat i would like to get rid of or turn into muscle. A couple of years ago i hurt my right leg and had to get surgery on my femur, so my cardio is quite limited, which is why i have to eat so well. I usually walk for a couple miles on incline at 4 mph, or ride the stationary bike. Ive been doing some reading, and am thinking about stacking test cyp. with anavar for around 10 weeks. Was thinking about doing 300 mg of test weeks 1-10, and anavar at 50-60 mg's a day for weeks 4-10. I am not trying to bulk up at all, just trying to cut and harden muscle i already have. suggestions please.
    I does not work like that!
    You know that right?

Thread Information