lovestospooge23 is offline Associate Member

d-bol morning and a-drol b4 bed?

anyone know if it would be ok to use d-bol in the morning and afternoon because of its short 4.5 hr half life, and a-drol b4 u go to bed because of its longer 8-10 hour half life?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    One of anadrol 's common side effects is insomnia. Keep that in mind. Also, make sure your total dose of orals is not too high. If you would normally take 50mg of dbol only ED, take 25mg dbol or less and then add 25mg of Adrol so your total does not exceed 50mg of both. Your threshold maybe higher, but hopefully you understand what Im saying.

What does your cycle look like? Other compounds?

lovestospooge23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    One of anadrol 's common side effects is insomnia. Keep that in mind. Also, make sure your total dose of orals is not too high. If you would normally take 50mg of dbol only ED, take 25mg dbol or less and then add 25mg of Adrol so your total does not exceed 50mg of both. Your threshold maybe higher, but hopefully you understand what Im saying.

What does your cycle look like? Other compounds?
    i don't plan on doing a cycle like that soon i was just wondering if it would work.

Hack da Squat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovestospooge23 View Post
    anyone know if it would be ok to use d-bol in the morning and afternoon because of its short 4.5 hr half life, and a-drol b4 u go to bed because of its longer 8-10 hour half life?
    dbol an adrol are difrent, use both throughout the day or not how you are saying, because by the next night your levils of adrol will be up down up down witch means SIDE EFFECTS

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i have heard a lot about the synergistic effect of dbol and abombs together...i have done anadrol b4 but was kinda disappointed by it and then i found out that good abombs are hard to come by...gonna try dbols next cycle

its true there are not alot of good drol out there if u can get your hands on real anapolon then that is deadly strong

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    personally dbol made me quite lethargic so on my experience id take it b4 bed, adrol made me feel like a raging bull!

anabol1590 is offline Junior Member
    Goodluck sleeping taking both of those...personally i would do one or the other alongside a low dose of test.

Thread Information