JH0511 is offline Junior Member

Post Puberty Induced Gyno Reversal

As the title states I am going to attempt to shrink my gyno caused from puberty.

Here is a little info about me. Im 5'10.5, 24 years old, 5% body fat...Puffy nipples since 13. Most people will say loose body fat and maybe the puff will go away but I dont have much body fat left to loose so I believe gyno is the issue.

I have never done a cycle, as previously mentioned I am 24 and got gyno around the age of 13, I have ready many threads saying it is not possible to get rid of after that long, and many threads saying it is possible. I just thought I would share my experience with everyone so there will be another first hand experience for people to read from.

I know Letro is what most people suggest, but I want to start with something much less powerful. My lab rats will be ingesting ar-r liquid tamox.

The usage will be as follows and I will make weekly updates on the progress, but I expect to see none for the first two weeks.

Week 1: 40mg tamox ED
    Week 2: 20mg tamox ED
    Week 3: 20mg tamox ED
    Week 4: 20mg tamox ED

Re-evaluation will be done at week 4 to see if there has been a decrease in puffiness. Im hoping that by the beginning of week 3 I will start to see a decrease in the puff.

If by week 4 I have seen no change I might try letro after a month of letting my body do what it needs to do to get back to normal.

Today was day 1....I have read using over 20mg of tamox is pointless, but I have also read 40mg to kickstart is best so I figured it shouldnt hurt. I have also read 80mg of tamox at once can induce more gyno...So I know I wont go into that high of a dose.

Cheers

ps...please let me know if anything i said here is a violation of rules of the forum i do not want to violate anything. thanks
    Last edited by JH0511; 01-27-2010 at 03:14 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can try as i have had same prb,, it will more than likely not work

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    you can try as i have had same prb,, it will more than likely not work
    Did you try the same item, same dosage?...no results at all?

Im going to give it a shot...since everyones bodies react differently to different items...

i did cbinos letro reversal, just made me sick and tired, tamox usually makes it smaller but it comes back when your done with it

i did cbinos letro reversal, just made me sick and tired, tamox usually makes it smaller but it comes back when your done with it
    Thanks....I guess if it does work I shouldnt keep my hopes up on it stay away....But i have read cases were it did go away and stayed away...one can always pray ....I have also read a from a lot of studies that Tamox can increase Test serum levels by 150%...me being a natural lifter ...will this benefit my lifting? Sorry if its a stupid question LOL

yea it can,, id go with 40mg a day for the first few wks and see if it starts getting smaller,, then stay with 20 for a few more. 9 times out of 10 you prb need to get it cut out. I use to hate it but over the years i dont mind it anymore, i guess my case is mild but i dont let it bother me.

yea it can,, id go with 40mg a day for the first few wks and see if it starts getting smaller,, then stay with 20 for a few more. 9 times out of 10 you prb need to get it cut out. I use to hate it but over the years i dont mind it anymore, i guess my case is mild but i dont let it bother me.
    ill do 40 for 2 weeks or so then....yeah mine is pretty mild to but it BOTHERS me ...looking down at my chest from my view and just seeing swollen puffy nips (not the tip of the nip the whole circular part) is annoying!... puffy nips are for women!

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey JH0511, I've had the same problem as you, puberty induced gyno, and i've tried so hard to get rid of it and i ran tamox along with my first cycle at 20mg ED for about 5 weeks and it reduced the the puffiness. It was amazing. Then i stopped the tamox, and now im about 9 weeks into my cycle and its come back, despite being on arimidex throughout. I'm about 9-10% BF, and now im in the process of dropping my BF down to about your level and see if that gets rid of it.

But yeh, as chuckt said 9 times out of 10 your going to have to get it removed. I'm not sure if running letro would help, but lets see what others say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Hey JH0511, I've had the same problem as you, puberty induced gyno, and i've tried so hard to get rid of it and i ran tamox along with my first cycle at 20mg ED for about 5 weeks and it reduced the the puffiness. It was amazing. Then i stopped the tamox, and now im about 9 weeks into my cycle and its come back, despite being on arimidex throughout. I'm about 9-10% BF, and now im in the process of dropping my BF down to about your level and see if that gets rid of it.

But yeh, as chuckt said 9 times out of 10 your going to have to get it removed. I'm not sure if running letro would help, but lets see what others say.
    Thanks Mr. Rose.....Do you think any of your gyno rebound is from your cycle? I have never taken any AAS nor am I currently taking any. I guess im full of wishful thinking here LOL...If the tamox doesnt do the job....I will probably just wait an get the surgery or just say screw it and live with it.....I mean I have the rest of my life ahead of me to make that choice.... I just figured that I could atleast give this a shot and see how it does. It wasnt expensive so I got nothing to loose but breast tissue LOL....

By the way. I was around 18% body fat and the puffiness did reduce some by the time I got to 5%....I mean it was noticeable to me... My wife claims it was never noticeable to begin with but the assholes that made fun of me when i was 14 or 15 would probably beg to differ ......the gyno i have isnt terrible by any means...it just bothers me personally. Like when I flex my chest and my puffy nips kinda flatten out forward and slant down...almost like they are going to fold over...its weird....Ill post a pic sometime.
    Last edited by JH0511; 01-27-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    From everything i've read, non AAS gyno reversal doesn't work, because if you've had gyno since puberty then it's fully developed hard tissue.

Cavallino is offline Associate Member
    Hey I had the same problem as you. I got puberty induced gyno when I was 12.

I tried dropping bf%. I tried building my chest. I tried running nolva. I also tried letro. Nothing helped.

I got the surgery a couple of months ago and I've never been happier. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    Hey I had the same problem as you. I got puberty induced gyno when I was 12.

I tried dropping bf%. I tried building my chest. I tried running nolva. I also tried letro. Nothing helped.

I got the surgery a couple of months ago and I've never been happier. Go for it.

How long was the recovery from the surgery? How long before you could lift again? Thanks

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    I had gyno surgery from a test tren cycle. Do you have lumps or is it just puffy?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You probably need the surgery bro. I got it done. It's not that big of a deal.

i had the same and it went away as i got older and returned when i cycled as soon as i ren some nolva it disappeared very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by PuzzyFalker View Post
    I had gyno surgery from a test tren cycle. Do you have lumps or is it just puffy?
    It's not so much of a lump.... It's more of a flat disk shape that's got fat attached to it that I assume is making the puff. There is no bean or rice shaped hard thing in there just the flat disk thing behind the entire nip area and not just the tip of the nip.

Thread Information