Thread: Deca 300

g35kid is offline New Member

Deca 300

question for you guys. my friend just gave me some deca 300 cuz he is quitting the juice but im not really sure if i should take it. I was thinking about taking a low amount maybe 300 400 mgs but this just might be a stupid idea if it is please let me know and why. im 24 yrs old 175 lbs with about 2 yrs of gym experience. if never done any kind of cycle before. if i deciede to do it do i need to take anything else with it?? is there any long term effects if i just take it by itself just to see what happens. im sorry for sounding a noob its just because i am !!

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    1. dont refer to them as "the juice"
    2. dont take it, dont even give it one more thought. stick around here to learn some things.
    but under no circumstances take that deca ....

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    lol at #1

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Do some more research, if you are ready for a cycle it should be test. PS.. never ever ever take deca alone!

Lol this guy wants to know why not to but i must say that every newb that gets on here (including myself) gets all the same answers.

G35kid- as far as your question goes, yes there are a lot of things that can go wrong with a deca cycle... If you read on here more and more as they told you, you will see why. But for starters the risk of gyno is there, the risk of permanent shut down of the hpta is there, and others.

You can find all of this on this site to help. Everyone here really is here to help, we just get tired of the same question everyday, same answers that are in the threads, and for the most part, guys who argue about it on here even after saying they have only been working out for a year steady and their high calorie/protein diet is in check.

Read all the information on deca and search the threads for deca and side affects and you will more than likely not even want to try this. I did a lot of this before i got on to this site and it just may be this site that could've prevented a serious injury/illness/or even death and i myself at 23yrs thought anyone could take this stuff no problem, but that is not the case. Just keep learning and you will get it bro!

Best of luck,

"dirty d"

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    To put it simple. If you take deca alone you'll get a limp dick and you might end up with some man boobies. And with out any kind of PCT you will not keep any gains you made and you might even end up loosing muscle.

g35kid is offline New Member
    thanks everyone for the input.. I've only been on the site for about a week so I know I have a lot to learn.. So I'm not going to go threw with the deca after all lol but I've been reading that u guys recommend test for a beginners cycle does that require takin anything with that?? All I'm really trying to do is get bigger I've recently change my diet based on what I've been reading that was probably my biggest draw back last year cuz I would hit the gym 4-5 a week but couldn't gain any weight so I know I'm going to get bigger with the diet but I'm looking for just a lil more to help me reach my goals

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Stick to research.. And hit your diet and training hard.. With proper diet and training you could easily gain 15-20lbs of lean muscle with all the natural test floating around in your body

Thread Information