Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Just answer this so I can show it to my brother please..

I have given my brother a cycle of winstrol before, (about 6 months ago) it was his first time, so I told him to take 50mg. He did it for 6 weeks and liked it, although he said it still seemed pretty weak and that he was expecting more. He won't do test even though I adamantly recommended it.

Anyway, he did it but claimed it was rather weak. I told him it was suppose to be because it was his first time. I don't know if he got shaded out but long story short he decided to get some from a PERSONAL TRAINER, (when he knows damn well I have a lifetime supply of winny myself) its a different brand, and I asked him what dose he was taking. He says "uhh I'm not sure, here I'll get them, he told me (the trainer) to take 3 a day" They're 10 fvckning miligram. I asked him, a "trainer" told you to take that? And he knows you ALREADY did a cycle before?

Hes like yeh but these are pills, you gave me a liquid, so this might be stronger. I'm thinking OMG hes an idiot. But was nice about it, and explained that hes better off not even taking the winny, cause hes not gonna feel shit from 30mg.

He should if anything be trying around 75mg min this time which is what I recommended. For some reason hes still skeptical, so I posted this. If a few people can just post here that 30mg is a waste, then I'm sure he'll take my advice. I asked him "did the trainer tell you to take anything else?" and he said "yeh, he said its real important to take calcium with it".

I'm thinking, this is a PERSONAL TRAINER, "he didn't mention anything about a PCT or milk thistle?" He said no. And also said at that point, "to be honest I don't really think he knows as much as you do". So I told him EVEN MORE reason to listen to me.
    If you guys can just post here to let him know I'd appreciate it. And whats the deal with calcium? I know what it does but why would he recommend that with winstrol? Not seeing what the point even is, wtf is calcium gonna do? So if you think thats a waste too please voice your opinion, thanks gents I appreciate it.

u sound like you got more sense than the trainer

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I dunno... Honestly man, I wouldn't even bought him the winstrol originally. Winny only is an awful cycle IMO...

Your best bet IMO would be to to convince him to do a var or T-bol cycle instead.

30mg of winstrol - % not absorbed by body = not a lot of winstrol (defs not even enough IMO to bother shutting / impacting your HPTA!!!)

(put it in easy terms in case you're seriously going to bring off this thread and give it to him.. loll )

Hope all's well Bo,

-VM

ya i thot about that too... winny as a first cycle.

sould have done test as a first cycle

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Well..... he definately should do test. Since he wont.... his next best bet is going to be anavar ..... as was previously mentioned.

30mg's of winny is a friggin waste..... I personally wouldn't do less than 75mg's and I havn't run it yet. He would be better off using a prohormone..... he'd get more bang for his buck not to mention if you are going to screw with your natty test production..... you mite as well make it worth while.

He definately needs a pct..... thats not even arguable.....

Lastly..... how the hell would 30mg's of winny in pill form be stronger than 50mg's in liquid form? There's no friggin difference between pill and liquid form..... besides the obvious. Pills are the same powder thats dissolved in the liquid only it's pressed into a pill with fillers. The liquid form is nothing but the hormone and the solvent....

I'm starting to get aggrivated LOL.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information