El-Sonbaty is offline Junior Member

i dont understand something about primobolan

hey every body i decided to learn about steroids so i joined this forum so idecided to read more about steroids before asking you stupid and silly questions
    but there is some thimg idon't understand during reading this topic about primobolan http://www.steroid.com/Primobolan.php
    the paragraph wich says (Itīs also has a relatively high affinity for binding to the AR, actually binding better than testosterone (3). This ability to strongly bind to the AR may be why Primobolan is such a good "fat burner." Strong AR binding has been positively correlated with lypolysis (fat-burning) (8).)
    could some one explain this thing in detail plzzzzz

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Well same with tren even tho tren is a 19nor and primo is a dht,anything that binds tightly to the androgen receptor will raise metabolism.Also you have to remember there are androgen receptors in fat tissue.

El-Sonbaty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    Well same with tren even tho tren is a 19nor and primo is a dht,anything that binds tightly to the androgen receptor will raise metabolism.Also you have to remember there are androgen receptors in fat tissue.
    thanxx bro could you explain that in more detail or post a link about that plzzz

Thread Information