baja212 is offline Junior Member

Test and staying lean

Before I start my cycle in May, I usually come down 6-7 percentage points in body fat. The problem is after taking, no more than 400mgs of Test a week I feel bloated with water weight. My weight always goes up. That's why the question still stands can you stay some what lean on Test. I was thinking of doing a maintence cycle of two Test Enan injections per week of 100mgs and adding Oral Turinibol. Any imput?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Its usually a rise in estrogen that causes the bloat. If you take an aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle, you will prevent testosterone from aromatasing or converting to estrogen. Arimidex is a popular choice. Take .25mg EOD to start, increase if necessary.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you run an AI during these "cut cycles"? Why not just run prop, as it has little to no water retention?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    .5 arimedex eod keeps the bloat off me at any test dose

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Or you could switch to test prop?? That will help. Def go with an AI.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Its usually a rise in estrogen that causes the bloat. If you take an aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle, you will prevent testosterone from aromatasing or converting to estrogen. Arimidex is a popular choice. Take .25mg EOD to start, increase if necessary.
    I understand the concept of estrogen blockers, but do I take Armidex for the whole duration of my cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Agreed good advice^^

Quote Originally Posted by baja212 View Post
    I understand the concept of estrogen blockers, but do I take Armidex for the whole duration of my cycle?
    Yes, if you are having estro issues. I am not a fan of taking AI's unless they are legitimately needed. If your estro gets high you could start at adex at a dose of .25 eod. Move up if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Do you run an AI during these "cut cycles"? Why not just run prop, as it has little to no water retention?
    Good call on the Prop, but my wife is all over me for doing gear. Pulling out my stash once a week for my injections is alot easier than EOD and risk getting caught and putting up with major grief. Although, how many times a week is necessary for Prop, and what would be the dosage?

When cycling prop, I inject it ed. For you it probably is safer to go with twice a week injections.

Oh, and split your test shots. For example, if you are running 400 mgs of test e per week, split it into 1, 200mg injection every 3.5 days. That can also help.

Thread Information