loftoid is offline New Member

should i b worried

hi guys , had my 2nd jab 2days ago of my first cycle , <just test> and a bit tender n swallen at side of glutes , its actually bout four inches away from injection site , no redness , just tender an a bit swallen
    thanks guys

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loftoid View Post
    hi guys , had my 2nd jab 2days ago of my first cycle , <just test> and a bit tender n swallen at side of glutes , its actually bout four inches away from injection site , no redness , just tender an a bit swallen
    thanks guys
    I did my first shot in my quad last week. After a few hours, it began to hurt a bit. Kinda like when you work out a weak muscle, and it's really sore the next day. Or when your friend punches you in the leg and gives you a charlie horse. After a day or two, it went away. I found walking a round to help it feel a bit better.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I wouldnt be to worried for now give it a few days and the pain should go away

taiwanguy is offline Junior Member
    and if the pain doesn't go away and it stays red and feels warm (warmer than the rest of your skin) to the touch it's an infection. I've had 1 and some Keflex (from the doctor) took care of that right quick.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Should be ok .

Injection pain is different with some AAS . I didn't care for sustanon . Seemed to have more sore days than good .

loftoid is offline New Member
    cheers for advice , someone said the mrs pinned it a bit too central so may have caught a nerve or summit , but should settle , not red at all

liftingheavy is offline Junior Member
    I find it's a game of luck with injections. Some times I feel nothing at all afterwards, it's as if I never injected... but sometimes I'm left a bit sore.

One thing's for sure though, it gets better and better as you inject yourself more and more. The first ever time I injected into my glute, I had a limp the next day! I had to walk up stairs sideways!

I've injected myself about 40 times so far, and most times now I feel nothing afterwards, but now and again I have a little soreness after a shot.

Thread Information