Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member

question about Claravis (acutane)

Current I'm 2 months into acutane, and the results are great. I didnt have severe acne on my face, but my back would break out often.
    My stats are:
    6'0"
    205 lbs
    =< 10% bf
    20 years old
    bench 285 x 6
    squat 405 x 5
    dead lift 405 x 6
    strict diet (around 350g protein, 300g carbs, 100g fats daily)
    4 years training seriously,5-6 days a week, very strict form on all exercises

I'm considering doing an AAS cycle in a few years (probably 2 or 3), and I've heard rumors about acutane and AAS.

Question 1: Can AAS cause acne to come back severly after being on acutane for 6 months?

Question 2: Is it possible to use acutane while on just testosterone enanthate or cyponate cycle?

Thanks.

baja212 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vullfromsc View Post
    Current I'm 2 months into acutane, and the results are great. I didnt have severe acne on my face, but my back would break out often.
    My stats are:
    6'0"
    205 lbs
    =< 10% bf
    20 years old
    bench 285 x 6
    squat 405 x 5
    dead lift 405 x 6
    strict diet (around 350g protein, 300g carbs, 100g fats daily)
    4 years training seriously,5-6 days a week, very strict form on all exercises

I'm considering doing an AAS cycle in a few years (probably 2 or 3), and I've heard rumors about acutane and AAS.

Question 1: Can AAS cause acne to come back severly after being on acutane for 6 months?

Question 2: Is it possible to use acutane while on just testosterone enanthate or cyponate cycle?

Thanks.
    I can only give you input on Question 2. I took acutane 24 yrs ago, I had bad acne on chest and back. I did my first cycle 2yrs later and NO, the acne never came back. It doesn't mean you won't get blemishes from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by baja212 View Post
    I can only give you input on Question 2. I took acutane 24 yrs ago, I had bad acne on chest and back. I did my first cycle 2yrs later and NO, the acne never came back. It doesn't mean you won't get blemishes from time to time.
    Thanks for the input. I was just concerned because my dermatologist asked me if I was on steroids because i was "built," and I told her no. She then proceeded to say "oh ok good, if you take them your acne will come back worse," and then she changed the subject. I was like wtf haha..

bump
    Last edited by Vullfromsc; 02-03-2010 at 10:24 PM.

Thread Information