islandmade is offline New Member

help on second cycle

what up guys im about to start a scond cycle in the nest few weeks and have a question about my gear..my first cycle i did 6 weeks of test e only at 250mg a week..i noticed a good deal of gains from it and now want to do it again. my goal is to lean out and cut up, im 5'9 213 and 28 yo with about 14% bf..i have 20 amps of test e and 200 pills of stanazolol at 10mg each. do i need anymore than what i have to achieve my goals? i have good genes as i am a pacific islander and am naturally built big. any suggestions or critiques i am open to. please input any info or any ideas of anything i should be doing differently or anything else i would need to achieve the hard ripped look.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    The "hard ripped look" will come most especially through diet and cardio, though the AAS will help you preserve muscle while in a caloric deficiency.

Regarding the cycle, you'll want to run the test longer than 6 weeks, 10-12 weeks is more reasonable.

What do you have planned for pct?

islandmade is offline New Member
    didnt think i needed the pct since i did my first cycle and had little side effects..only thing was a little acne on the chest area but that was it..im deffinitely gonna run the 12 weeks this time though. do you suggest that i do a pct since im gonna go with a longer cycle? i have a good diet now and my cardio is almost everyday. any other suggestions to run with before i start this one? thanks ahead.

Markosterone is offline Member
    run test at 500mg a week, the winny I would do 50mg every day..

I always do pct, its not about the sides you get, its about getting your natural test levels up after cycle....

*edit* use the winny at the end of cycle
    Last edited by Markosterone; 02-06-2010 at 04:45 AM.

Thread Information