Gym_Freak is offline New Member

Question Hello People Im Wanting To Start A Deca And Sus Cycle Need Advise Please People Help.

Hello people. I'm waiting to get my order of Deca & Sus but im finding it hard on how i should take it. I have the products in 10ml bottles, I've only brought one of each tho. I've read some people injecting 1ml of deca and 2ml of sus a week, but im not sure on how i should do it. do i take 1ml of each once a week to last me 10 weeks in all or do i take 2ml of each once a week and it only lasting 5 weeks? but would the course be too short and wont kick in?
    im 21, 95 kg, wanting to gain good muscle and get lean too will this course work cheers people really appreciate it if you help me out thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    at 21 years old and 20%bf you should not cycle at all. your profile says you finished a cycle, how long ago did you finish and what was your pct?

sorry mate i didnt realise i put 20% untill you just said, my bf is 16% my ptc was nolvadex 10-20 mg a day and then on the last 4 weeks i was doing 20 mg day. i last course ended 6 months ago. but thinking of going on it again m8.

taiwanguy is offline Junior Member
    I don't know if this is normal in this forum as I've just started reading here, but does nobody use the search function?

If you've completed 1 cycle, shouldn't you already have the basic knowledge of finding how how to use sust and deca ? Quick answer: No, don't run a 5 week cycle of any long ester because you're just going to wish you could have done it 10, 12, 14+ weeks instead. (Also, taking 1, 2, 3, 10ml of anything means nothing when you don't know how many mg/ml the substance is.)

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^^^ spot on

the deca is 300 mg and sus 300 mg, i was going to do a shot of each once a week but ive found a few reviews on this cycle and some people are injecting 1ml of deca and 2ml of sus. when i done my 1st cycle i relied on a friend to sort me out as i didnt have a basic knowledge of it. but now im doing it on my own im just trying to understand myself on how much i should roughly take and get advise mate.

Thread Information