Gutz is offline New Member

Drug test question.

Hi i had a pre job drug test this morning and the girl almost failed me.She said don't bring me a sample like this again.I asked what was wrong with it and she said lots.I said explain.She figured i gave her synthetic piss.She said it had the viscosity and smell of synthetic.I told her it came from me and asked if she had heard me finishing my piss in the toilet.She didn't.I'm about 8 weeks in my cycle with test-E with the first 4 weeks with d-bol.Does this sound right? I know we are putting synthetic test in our bodies but would you be able to tell just by looking and smelling? The test was just for alcohol and drugs like pot and coke so i know there not looking for roids.I have to go again in about 4 weeks for a different job.I'll be in my pct then but should i do anything different?

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    drink a lot of water...A LOT!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Who cares? They are not testing for gear. Tell her you dont appreciate being accused of giving her fake piss and that if she needs to she can follow you to the toilet and watch you piss.

turborx7s is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutz View Post
    Hi i had a pre job drug test this morning and the girl almost failed me.She said don't bring me a sample like this again.I asked what was wrong with it and she said lots.I said explain.She figured i gave her synthetic piss.She said it had the viscosity and smell of synthetic.I told her it came from me and asked if she had heard me finishing my piss in the toilet.She didn't.I'm about 8 weeks in my cycle with test-E with the first 4 weeks with d-bol.Does this sound right? I know we are putting synthetic test in our bodies but would you be able to tell just by looking and smelling? The test was just for alcohol and drugs like pot and coke so i know there not looking for roids.I have to go again in about 4 weeks for a different job.I'll be in my pct then but should i do anything different?

Sounds odd to me man. I get piss tested all the time, at least once a month. I have never once had a girl smell my pee, or even attempt to check viscosity? WTF?? Anyway, with us, the girl only checks for temp., then breaks it into 2 parts (vials) seals it, and it's off to the lab. I say freak occurance myself.

Thread Information