Thread: Anavar on cut?

kokdiesel is offline New Member

Anavar on cut?

has anyone happened to run Var while cutting? i know Wins is the choice AS for a cut but considering the mild effects of Var on the body and small chance of sides it seems to me that Var would be a decent AS for a cut or even in between test cycles. anyone had any success cutting with Var?

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    dude every var thread on here is for cut basically..no one uses var to bulk...also about the between cycles thing, if your running var, your on a cycle so just stack it with test

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Ya I feel like most people would use it when cutting. I plan on using it for cutting 100mg ed. you can cut on almost anything though it depends on diet.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Just type Anavar into the search on this forum and all your questions will be answered.... I promise

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kokdiesel View Post
    has anyone happened to run Var while cutting? i know Wins is the choice AS for a cut but considering the mild effects of Var on the body and small chance of sides it seems to me that Var would be a decent AS for a cut or even in between test cycles. anyone had any success cutting with Var?
    I love ANAVAR for cutting. If you get diet dialed in you will be amazed.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Yah Anavar has a tendency to kill your appetite not a big deal on a cutter but I wouldn't try to bulk on it.

EDIT: One thing I will add is usually when I cut I start loosing strength and size especially strength which really screws with my mind big time its the only time when I start getting body dysmorphia feel so small and wk. With var I cant believe how well it keeps strength while dieting I actually have gained quit a bit of strew3gth while cutting I am amazed actually on this aspect.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 02-05-2010 at 08:27 PM.

kokdiesel is offline New Member
    awesome! thanks for the advise guys...

now my second question..

im on week 10 of 12 with 600mg test E plus I kicked off with 40mg dbol ed for 4 weeks. im wondering if it will be safe to use Anavar by itself for a duration in my cut, or to just stick with normal PCT. the only thing that puts this in question for me is that i do plan on cycleing test again this summer, and im just a bit concerned about having enough time off in between test. i dont want to overdo it, but it just to me is seems that anavar could be mild enough to stay on AS safely. if you guys recommend it, would you just cycle it for a normal duration?

again, the quality advise is much appreciated! thanks!

Thread Information