Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Someone take this boy off the grill...he's cooked.

Damn ranging1, what's up man?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    wow. Remind me never to take advice from that guy ever again. All those lies aren't good for people like me who are still relatively new and still learning as much as possible

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    marcus deep down might love ranging1.

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post

hahaha
    Judging by this thread, it's quite clear he cares about him.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I love how kids make stories up and pretend to be in a make believe world

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I once saved a princess from a burning castle. I was 'the shit' that day.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    hey guys

currently on my second cycle

cycle consists of

800mg test cyp weeks 1-16

im 12 weeks through atm

the bloat is starting to really iritate me, its summer in australia and though im already fairly lean i really am irritated by the bloat

i wanted to lower the bloat but maintain or increase anabolic activity for the last 4 weeks

i was thinking of adding in another non aromatising steroid for the last 4 weeks, and lowering my testerone dosage to 500mg

was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what would be a good compound?
    Your 19 and on "800mg/wk Test"?

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    2,100plus posts
    wtf,

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    2,100plus posts
    wtf,
    And I dont think there is any truth in any of them, shame.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    he's only 19?! he's full of shit, boasting 200kg straight leg d'lifts etc, i smelt a lie and now i know why, immature silly kid. good work marcus

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    hes just very strong

ranging2 is offline Banned
    All because you got owned lol

Your a lair and anyone cant look back over your thread and see your full of it there are lairs everywhere.

You need to turn around go downstairs and tell your mum you have been naughty and you need to go on the naughty step for a few days lol

ps, here is admins quote regarding Merc, silly boy

so please dont try and divert the issue of you looking like a lying baby
    im guessing you know why my other acounts not working dont you marcus?

pffft liar?

about what my age? so what? how else am i meant to get advice on how to use anabolics? post im 19 years old? yea coz i know ill get advice then, we all know why i lied about that

and my justification to use tren (which i didnt end up doing, what makes it worse was i took ur advice marcus and decided to discontinue using it in ym second cycle), so what?

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Someone take this boy off the grill...he's cooked.

Damn ranging1, what's up man?
    ^^^^ elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    wow. Remind me never to take advice from that guy ever again. All those lies aren't good for people like me who are still relatively new and still learning as much as possible
    i dont think ive given you advice, and if you dont want me advice thats fine,

hahaha
    trust you NSW boy lol

^^^^ wtf are you on about? if you have a problem with my lieing about ym age and my justification to try use tren say it, dont go show boating yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Your 19 and on "800mg/wk Test"?
    yeaaa

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    he's only 19?! he's full of shit, boasting 200kg straight leg d'lifts etc, i smelt a lie and now i know why, immature silly kid. good work marcus
    pffft lie about my lifts? ill post a video next time i workout and show you, why the fuk would i lie about my lifts? if you cant believe my lifts then thats called jealiousy my friend

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    hes just very strong
    you would my aussie

Quote Originally Posted by ranging2 View Post

pffft liar?

about what my age? so what? how else am i meant to get advice on how to use anabolics? post im 19 years old? yea coz i know ill get advice then, we all know why i lied about that

and my justification to use tren (which i didnt end up doing, what makes it worse was i took ur advice marcus and decided to discontinue using it in ym second cycle), so what?

^^^^ wtf are you on about? if you have a problem with my lieing about ym age and my justification to try use tren say it, dont go show boating yourself

pffft lie about my lifts? ill post a video next time i workout and show you, why the fuk would i lie about my lifts? if you cant believe my lifts then thats called jealiousy my friend

you would my aussie

Your at it again, you did use tren on your second cycle 2 weeks after your PCT from your first cycle, infact you frontloaded it with test lol, can you ever stop lying?

l
    lol alright no use of shoot up anymore, think ill use the prop like u said as a backload, that way come PCT the esters in my system will decline fasterand speeed recovery

anyways today is a rest day

will be INJECTING 400mg tren
    200mg testerone to finish my frontload

heavy workouts and calories will be increased starting monday

confirmed, the words from your own lying mouth, frontload tren and test on 2nd cycle

i was waiting for someone to recognise all this

yes ur right about me using tren to early, but after doing alot of reading i think its the compound for me, deca and drol just dont interest me for bulking and my strength goals, winnie just doesnt seem effective aswell as anavar , i found dbol crap and didnt enjoy it and equipose doesnt seem to be a stable steroid since many people dont like it again

plus its summer here and i dont wanna run 2 aromatising compunds

so tren it was

also for bloodwork it was done exactly 2 weeks after PCT, so i did do it a little after atleast, plus wouldve though only estrogen and cortisol levels would be an issue after PCT

so far in past 2 days im completed enough to wha i consider anough for a frontload

750mg trenbelone ethanthate
    400mg testerone ethanthate
    100mg test prop

using now 100mg of test prop for 1 week EOD just to speed up blood levels rising and for a small early kickstart

yesterday i shot 100mg prop, 200mg tren in quad, all it went in however today i can barely fuukin walk, waig round like a limp, not fussed though sonce leg days 3 days way

diet atm hasnt been increased dramticaly calorie wise, will increase it slowly over this week

by end of the week will have increased calories 500 above maintaince

no side effects as of yet, however noticed a small amount of aggression today in the gym
    Confirmed again,2 weeks after your pct from your first cycle you started your 2nd cycle of frontload tren and test, those are your words, can you ever stop lying, one day your 25yrs old next your 19yrs old....then you go around giving advice to members on compounds you have never used when only 8 wks ago you was asking about simple standard cycles

You make stories up and lie about everything, this thread shows exactly what you are, your reckless and you have been busted

what are you on about? i just said i discontinued it in my second cycle

u just posted agreeing with what i said?

well done

im over this marcus, i dont need ur approval for what i use

if you dont wnana give me advice thats fine, just stop posting in my threads then

pffft liar?

and my justification to use tren (which i didnt end up doing, what makes it worse was i took ur advice marcus and decided to discontinue using it in ym second cycle
    ^^^^^ read closely marcus

what are you on about? i just said i discontinued it in my second cycle

u just posted agreeing with what i said?

well done

im over this marcus, i dont need ur approval for what i use

if you dont wnana give me advice thats fine, just stop posting in my threads then
    What I am on about is you came here lied about your age to get advice, your lied about your cycles, you go around giving reckless advice when only 8 wks ago you was asking basic questions how to run a first cycle, we try to promote a healthy board and we dont like people like you giving out bad advice to young members and your a kid who as created a false world to our members and you have been busted.

Ive had that many pms about you since this thread as been up I could start a small village

What I am on about is you came here lied about your age to get advice, your lied about your cycles, you go around giving reckless advice when only 8 wks ago you was asking basic questions how to run a first cycle, we try to promote a healthy board and we dont like people like you giving out bad advice to young members and your a kid who as created a false world to our members and you have been busted.

Ive had that many pms about you since this thread as been up I could start a small village
    ive already agreed with you ive lied about my age, and alot of memebers on this baord were already aware of it

as for cycles ive already agreed with you i lied about getting advice on using tren (which uve already shown i discontinued using due to ur advice)

an my first cycle wasnt 8 weeks ago, please dont exaggerate

if you try to promote a healthy board thats fine, i have been hiding my age also to respect that, so clearly i havent been trying to destroy your board,

and busted for what?, most people who go on this board enough already are aware of my age, they are the ones that have given me some advice (though they have stated i am still to young to be respectful) so i havent created a false world, i have told expereinced memebers on this board my age,

so i only seek advice from experienced members

so i dont go paradeing my age in the steroid section, your the one that keeps telling everyone my age, if you want to promote a healthy board why dont you NOT post my age in every thread?

that way no newbies know my age which works for you, and i get the advice i need, so what i lie

ranging2 u obviosuly have to create a fake account to get advice and pretend your 26 because no one would help you.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You have no business using "800mg/wk Test" at 19 years old. Your nothing more than a kid that thinks he knows it all.

If you had the slightest bit of intelligence you'de be taking advantage of your already high endogenous testosterone levels . Training your ass off and devouring everything clean in sight.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Wow what a thread, great bonding for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by boz88 View Post
    why.... do you like male bonding?? lol kidding bro

Give it up ranging1 and ranging2.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the worst part to me is not that u lied about ur age and pretty much everything else, but its the bad advice u give. Noobs have no clue who to believe, and most wait to hear what they want.
    i mean u advise people on compounds u have never ran, and on compounds u have ran wrong. u attack noobs for asking questions when u are one.

u need to learn young man, and not use the excuse that the pro BB take large amounts of gear, that is a piss poor defense for what u run.
    get urself together,we all make mistakes, be humble and stick around and learn the right way son, and in time u really will know what u are talking about....

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Ranging1 and Ranging2

I guess someone banned this clown?

In every world you get youngsters who think their invincible.
    This is just one of those boys who got into the world of AAS.
    It doesn;t matter what we tell him, we are all wrong.

Keep doing AAS because that will not change but, Keep your bad advice to yourself

I guess its better that your addicted to AAS and not Heroin or Crack

It would have been fun to watch you battle it out with T-Mos

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand why people cannot be honest and not hide behind a computer. Why brush information and lies under the carpet. I find myself to be a mature member on this board and in life also found to mature faster then others(not physically but mentally) and believe it helped me become a better person not for just me but for others around me. We have some great mods and vets on here that are mature yet tell it how it is. They want everyone that comes in to be a setting example for everyone but you cannot help someone who doesn't want to help him or herself. Yes we may not all get along or believe in the same view as others but that is what makes us who we are. In the end we get along not just for the board but for everyone else who is on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You have no business using "800mg/wk Test" at 19 years old. Your nothing more than a kid that thinks he knows it all.

If you had the slightest bit of intelligence you'de be taking advantage of your already high endogenous testosterone levels. Training your ass off and devouring everything clean in sight.
    Exactly he is reckless and gives out bad advice

Quote Originally Posted by boz88 View Post
    We try to bring a healthy board and we dont want lairs and bad advice to our young members.

He will soon enough, he knows what he looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    the worst part to me is not that u lied about ur age and pretty much everything else, but its the bad advice u give. Noobs have no clue who to believe, and most wait to hear what they want.
    i mean u advise people on compounds u have never ran, and on compounds u have ran wrong. u attack noobs for asking questions when u are one.

u need to learn young man, and not use the excuse that the pro BB take large amounts of gear, that is a piss poor defense for what u run.
    get urself together,we all make mistakes, be humble and stick around and learn the right way son, and in time u really will know what u are talking about....
    Excellent post and very true, hit all the points

Ranging1 and Ranging2

Keep doing AAS because that will not change but, Keep your bad advice to yourself

Exactly, your thinking the same way as all the other members, well said

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    I don't understand why people cannot be honest and not hide behind a computer. Why brush information and lies under the carpet. I find myself to be a mature member on this board and in life also found to mature faster then others(not physically but mentally) and believe it helped me become a better person not for just me but for others around me. We have some great mods and vets on here that are mature yet tell it how it is. They want everyone that comes in to be a setting example for everyone but you cannot help someone who doesn't want to help him or herself. Yes we may not all get along or believe in the same view as others but that is what makes us who we are. In the end we get along not just for the board but for everyone else who is on the board.
    Very good points but when we are dealing with a young kid who thinks he knows it all its hard to get this across, thanks for your input you write with wisdom Thanks

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

pffft liar?

^^^^ elaborate

trust you NSW boy lol

yeaaa

you would my aussie
    i've enough trophies and podium finishes to not be jealous of a silly kid mate

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bro you lied about your age knowing that no one would give you advise other wise, also knowing you were doing wrong or you wouldn't have lied about it. yet you think its OK because you only lied to get the info you wanted, how is that OK?

I can see how people would be put off by that. I dont think you will be able to convince anyone of your side because like it or not Marcus is 100% right and maybe you could learn from this instead of going into denial about it.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    sits down starts to eat pop corn*

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Yeah bro you lied about your age knowing that no one would give you advise other wise, also knowing you were doing wrong or you wouldn't have lied about it. yet you think its OK because you only lied to get the info you wanted, how is that OK?

I can see how people would be put off by that. I dont think you will be able to convince anyone of your side because like it or not Marcus is 100% right and maybe you could learn from this instead of going into denial about it.
    Well said

Oakleys is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand why you lied about your age....

Plenty of people post in the threads and tell the truth about their age. Why couldn't you? Cause no one will help you? its your body, and I am pretty sure someone would have came to your call sooner or later, even though it would have been utterly retarded.

Just be truthful, don't give advice unless you know what the hell you are talking about.

Hurt yourself, not others.

i have, not going to bother argueing anymore

i already know people disagree what i do

Ranging1 and Ranging2

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    ^^^ prob the only post i like in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post

i never said it was ok to cycle at my age, wouldnt have lied about my age if i thought is was okay

i just said i was sick of marcus posting in my threads, he knows im aware of his opinion and i dont need to be reminded of it

sits down starts to eat pop corn*
    lmfao

anyways i think this threads over, i was pretty sure most people on this forum long enough would be aware of my age by guess not

sorry if any of yous have a problem with my lieing about my age

in the end of the day its my decison

marcus you know you are right about me lieing about my age, and you know im aware of it, stop posting in my threads, ive already told you why, and im not saying what i do it right

im over you posting in my threads, your entilited to your opinion

i was aware of this before i started cycling, im sick of being reminded about it by you

ive made my decision, so stop reminding me

l8rz

You lied about most things not just your age, not only did you lie about your age to create a false world you give out bad advice to members on compounds what you have never used and on topics you know nothing about, your reckless and we dont promote anyone using tren on there first cycle like you did or frontload tren and test on your second cycle when your 19yrs old.

No one believes a word you say anymore your a fraud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information