Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Theodred is offline New Member

sensitivity and nipples

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if this sensitivity will be obvious because I'm now in week 2 and I'm feeling it in my left nipple but it's really mild sensitivity, probably it's just me and my mind.. So because of that I'm asking if it will be really obvious when it starts for real..

Thanks.

I'm on testE 500mg/wk + 30mg dbol ed/for 4w

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Hard to say, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'd start a low dose AI now to be safe.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    yea you could run exemestane during your cycle, or you could get some letro for after, both will work to prevent gyno problems.

Theodred is offline New Member
    I have all of that, I'm just asking how much sensitive it will be if gyno starts? Will it be really tough to touch it or what.. because I just have some really mild sensitivity.. but I think it's because i'm analyzing and touching them all the time.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    In my experience, on cycle Ive pretty much always have had nipple sensitivity. I won't use an AI until they become (mildly) painful/swollen. Just closely monitor the problem and keep your AI on hand, taken only as needed WHEN needed. Gyno is usually obtained from people ignoring these signs.

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member
    Same thing happened to me. I started to feel a little something by the end of week two. At the end of week 3, I knew I needed to do something about it. You'll pretty much know when it's real. If you're feeling something, you should just nail it now while you can. I took Nolva for about 5 days and started Adex for the rest of cycle. Problem solved.

Thread Information