Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    garretbaldwin is offline New Member

Smile Need Help with chosing steroid

Hey guys i am new to this site and have read alot of your comments and i feel like you guys could help me out alot i am 19 years old and have been looking for a good bulking steroid to help me gain some weight i weight 160 lbs and cant seem to get over 165 without losing the weight after using anabolics so if you have any suggestions on some products it would be very helpful thanks guys

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    First off, before everyone starts flaming your to young to begin with steroids . Lets get some stats though to see were you are at. Height? how long training, diet things of that nature.

Trust me, i begin at 19 wanted to be a pro bb and had no knowledge of what i was doing, ended up really messing myself up. Seeing as this is your first post and you may have joined today you should do a ton of reading in all the forums.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What steroids have you tried? Youa re going to mess yourself up buddy, diet is the issue here you arent eating enough. Did you do a pct after any of the cycles? How tall are you?

i am 5'8 160 lbs i have been training for about 2 years and have went from 140 lbs to 160 lbs basically i have been using alot of whey protein and the past year have experimented with alot of products at Gnc such as anabolic pump and some test supplaments and have recorded gains up to 8 lbs. have been researching cycles and steroids online for a couple of months. and to answer your question yes i did follow up with a pct using noveldex which kept my gains and i was very satisfied but as of right now cannot get over the hump of 165. and am looking for some bulking products and would like some information from some experienced guys.

and also i average about 5,000 calories a day

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by garretbaldwin View Post
    and also i average about 5,000 calories a day
    i would like to see your diet in detail, amounts of each food included

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i would like to see your diet in detail, amounts of each food included
    X2. I'm expecting ice cream and Cheetos at least twice a day.

uh oh phates got you in his hands now, do your self a favor and post your diet. Phate will take you to pleasure town.

alright i will record my amounts for you guys tomorrow

im not trying to insult you guys here or anything but i will record my stuff and post tomorrow

im not trying to insult you guys here or anything but i will record my stuff and post tomorrow
    we know, we're just having a little fun with ya bro, you would be surprised how many people say they have 4000-5000cal diets, but when they write it down it's 2500-3000 and mostly processed crap or shakes

yeah very true i know where your coming from im just looking to gain some lbs and im sick of listening to all the reviews online about all the steroids and dont really get any feed back from actual users so i am pretty skeptical at this point at what to purchase

yeah very true i know where your coming from im just looking to gain some lbs and im sick of listening to all the reviews online about all the steroids and dont really get any feed back from actual users so i am pretty skeptical at this point at what to purchase
    i'll be honest with ya bro, your money would be much better spent on food than AAS at this point. People get the misguided impression that meatheads just take a shot and then wake up big and ripped, nothing could be farther from the truth.

when you cycle you should be dieting harder, training more intensely and focusing more intently on every aspect of your bodybuilding. This is a lifestyle bro, not a 3 month fling, when you start to think about it that way you'll start realizing that you have a whole life ahead of you to use AAS, so why not wait until you know you are absolutely ready before starting?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i'll be honest with ya bro, your money would be much better spent on food than AAS at this point. People get the misguided impression that meatheads just take a shot and then wake up big and ripped, nothing could be farther from the truth.

when you cycle you should be dieting harder, training more intensely and focusing more intently on every aspect of your bodybuilding. This is a lifestyle bro, not a 3 month fling, when you start to think about it that way you'll start realizing that you have a whole life ahead of you to use AAS, so why not wait until you know you are absolutely ready before starting?
    those are some strong words. I like it.

yeah that is very true and arent the cycles alot of $$ i mean i know that you dont just look big over night and it takes time and im not just looking for a shot to get big just some advice on some products

yeah that is very true and arent the cycles alot of $$ i mean i know that you dont just look big over night and it takes time and im not just looking for a shot to get big just some advice on some products
    well we can't discuss price on the open forum, but let's just say that a good cycle could cost up to 2-3 months in rent(for a good apartment) where i live

yeah thats what i was figuring i just see all these steroid for 100 $ and very skeptical. im not gonna lie i am 19 years old senior year in high school who lifts weights 5 days a week and is not looking to spend alot of money just looking for a decent bulker. sorry for the inconvenience

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    yeah to young and most of all saying you cant get over 165lb dishonours my ears. post up your diet in the diet section.

Remoguy is offline New Member
    iunno about this but wut if he added Tren wouldn't that do the job keep him lean but still mean? Just asking do not shoot me.

Remoguy is offline New Member
    ignore this i wrote this on the wrong page.

Thread Information