Thread: Prohormone pct?

Ghostdog81 is offline New Member

Prohormone pct?

Ok from everything I have gathered about prohormones I have decided that I'm going to go with Spawn. It has low sides and should give me the strength gains and hardness I'm looking for. I'm not sure if I need it but maybe nolvadex for pct. I doubt I'll see the results I used to get from my old favorite stack (Sus./Fina) but it should do the trick.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    I don't know much about Spawn, but, I do know from personal experience that some of those PHs out there are just as good as AAS, and, I would imagine shut you down just as hard. I would definitely use Nolva for PCT.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yes most on the market are active steroids and will shut you down just cause its legal doesn't mean it is any less than the illegal. Hell some of them have stronger anabolic /androgenic ratios then test, deca , dbol etc. So again just cause its legal doesn't mean its not a steroid or won't shut you down

Classic nolva/clomid will serve you well.

Yeah thats what I figured.Any suggestions on a legal cutting supp. out there. Mostly what I see is for bulking.

Umm. after the new ban this year I'm not to sure what is available. I now superdrol aka m-drol is but that shit is so toxic. Worry more about what your diet, training, and cardio routine looks like rather than hoping a compound is "cutting" or "bulking"

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    Spawn is illegal now. Your best bet for a PH would be a superdrol clone or m1a clone. They are steroids and need pct, and them being liver toxic IMHO is overblown. They are liver toxic but so are all orals. Take som liver support and have things checked and u will be fine. I've seen logs of people who take them for 12 weeks in a row? stupid i know but they ended up fine so...
    Last edited by Little Herc; 02-11-2010 at 02:56 AM. Reason: M1T is not availible I ment M1A

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I agree with all the advice here. Also, spawn has been banned and discontinued so be careful from where you get it from. Nothing is stopping someone from saving the empty bottle and filling it with taurine caps ( the brand I use looks identical to spawn caps ) and selling it for $100 or more on ebay. I have seen it there and NO WAY would I trust it. I used it and I am speaking from experience.

Now if you can get the real deal, its great, but strong. Youll need support sups and a radical pct. Clomid @100/100/50/50 AND nolva @40/40/20/20 cause it shuts you down HARD!

I ran a log last September. So if you have any other questions check it out.

Good luck!

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Legit Spawn will absolutely shut you down. I went with Nolva alone for my PCT and if I did it over again I would go with Nolva AND Clomid. Dont take it lightly, Spawn is no joke.
    Last edited by jbran23; 02-09-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostdog81 View Post
    Ok from everything I have gathered about prohormones I have decided that I'm going to go with Spawn. It has low sides and should give me the strength gains and hardness I'm looking for. I'm not sure if I need it but maybe nolvadex for pct. I doubt I'll see the results I used to get from my old favorite stack (Sus./Fina) but it should do the trick.
    I would use the same PCT as you would with any AAS cycle.
    Most likely a NOLVA/CLOMID combo.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Just a question whats your reasoning behind choosing a ph over an aas
    Generally it seems the side effects are much more drastic on a ph than aas

Superdrol's concern would be its effects on your HDL/LDL

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    definitely go with real pct chems like the liquid nolva and clomid

clomid 70/35/35/35
    nolva 40/20/20/20

and if your looking to cut try looking into clen or t3 or a clen/t3 combo which is my favorite.

Wow thanx for the heads up on spawn being illegal. I must have read an old thread. I wish I could give you the website that I found it on but I think its against the rules.I've found m-drol and s-drol and the price is good on both. The m-drol has 90 caps while s-drol has 60. Which of the two is better?

Oh yeah the reason I'm trying hard not to go with a good AAS cycle is that my wife thinks that anything you inject has to be bad for you. We have a son on the way and I'm trying to keep her as happy as passable.

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about s-drol but mdrol aka superdrol has been proven to work. Its not uncommon to gain 15-20lbs if your diet and training are on spot. Google superdrol log. It is liver toxic and like Reed said Can be hard on the cholesterol. So Make sure you get checked out.

Thanx Herc. Defiantly getting blood work done before I get on anything.

Thread Information