UPSort is offline New Member

Want to start a cycle let me know what you think

Ok so I have researched steroids exhaustively for the past oh I would say 3 years or so and in about 6 months or so I am going to take the plunge (no pun intended)

Age 25
    DL 370
    Back squat 285
    Overhead shoulder press 205
    Bodyweight 181
    Height 5' 10"
    Bodyfat 10.1%

Why do I want to do it? Half curiosity half impatience and also I just want to do it and see what I get. Do I think I have reached my MAX genetic potential no, but honestly I do think I am getting close, and quite frankly I dont feel like waiting any longer. The reason for the six months is because I have an injury plaguing me and its killing my back squat progress as you can see. My idea for the first cycle is just TEST I figure if anything goes horribly wrong then I know what and why because there wont be a mass amount of chemicals running throughout me just well TEST. On PCT is where I could use the help CLOMID or something let me know what you think.
    Last edited by UPSort; 10-20-2009 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Height

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    how tall are you?

Woops sorry about that 5' 10"

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Not too bad. Most will tell you to bulk up naturally a bit more..

You're old enough to make your own decisions though, so... Look into doing a simple first cycle:

Test-Enanthane (weeks 1 - 12) @ 500mg (250mg x 2 injections per week)
    D-bol (weeks 1 - 4) @ 40mg each day

PCT:

nolvadex (weeks 15 - 19) 40mg/40/20/20
    clomid (weeks 15 - 19) 100mg/50/50/25

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    Your injury can worsen,steroids increas muscle'not tendons or ligaments get weaker

Thank you for the sample cycle and the input. I know people will suggest the natural way and they are correct but I have pretty much reached the end of the patience rope. So the injury is a blessing in disguise six more months of high calorie, and yes they are good calories, intake and hard work but it doesnt matter I have pretty much resigned to the fact that the allure of, WHEN DONE CORRECTLY STEROIDS REALLY WORK.

Oh and before I get harped on about my diet it consist of beef, chicken, fish. Brocoli, spinach, nuts, fruit, in mass quantities for weight gain. I dont need to cut I am not trying to be Mr. Six pack sexy. Dont get me wrong I like being ripped but honestly if your working hard six pack is simply a side effect.

Johnny,
    Your advice is appreciated but that is why I am taking the 6 months before I do the cycle. Taking the steroids as you stated is only going to worsen it because I will push to hard. Taking the cycle while injured and being cautious seems a waste. I do daily ice baths for 15 minutes or so 20 minutes of pre and post stretching plus foam rolling and ice massage daily. Its getting better but I want to ensure it is non existent when the cycle starts.
    Last edited by UPSort; 10-20-2009 at 01:13 AM.

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    thats right johnnyrv

fig
    fig is offline Member
    We are in exactly the same boat:

Cycle advise please

FIG's Test Enth Log

Good Luck

Getting ready to start my TEST E cycle. I may be able to get some pictures up. At the very least I will try to post my training log, and food intake.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    You said previosly 6 months its been just over 3
    Did you heal quick?

Yeah it started to subside sooner. I went to a PT and he gave me a good rehab to try and it and helped immensely, within the first couple of weeks. First injection was on Friday, not to bad just weird having to stick a needle in your own body.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    upsort you got your head screwed on. props to you

best of luck

Thread Information