i have had several cycles in my life most with a test prop base dbol or tbol or susp front-load and a dht based oral backload with hcg and nolva pct

anyway i used novedex xt by gaspari for a standalone for 6 weeks two at night and one mid day and lost alot of adipose and strength went up probly around 8ish% but couldve been natural strength gain probly not though here is reasearch behind the product, gaspari is currently selling around 400-600k bottles a month JUST at gnc so yeh alot of people are obviously using this and lookin for standalone steriod -like effects, while nothing like gear i did notice some back acne, "dryness" increase, acceptable strength gain, loss of libido, joint pain, increased stamina, increased aggresiveness, increased sex performance but paradoxically lower sex drive, all sign of large dht increases and moderate increases in free test and unbound test

3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavanone-(The aglucon of hesperidin) this is actually nothing to do with hormones but is a self-contained ancillary that has good benifits that mimic real tamoxifens non hormonal effects and is effective and goos to take on its own to boot!! here is a wiki writup on the substance that this is , dont worry i confirmed the info and its good info i just use this for length redution,abbreviated info and simplicity-------------------Hesperidin reduced cholesterol[2] and blood pressure[3] in rats. In a mouse study large doses of the glucoside hesperidin decreased bone density loss.[4] Another animal study showed protective effects against sepsis.[5] Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects.[6][7]. Hesperidin is also a sedative, possibly acting through opioid or adenosine receptors.[8][9]

1.3-hydroxy-4-androstene-6,17-dione—also known as 3-OHAT and written on gasparis bottle as 6, 17 Keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol it is a metabolit of 6-oxo and can do what 6-oxo does with this ONE COMPOUND sorta like a ph for 6-oxo if that even makes sense lol anyway an aromatase inhibitor for sure. Bruce Kneller, who is in leauge with Gaspari, has a patent application for the modified version used in XT. In the patent application, it's claimed that the THP ether modification (at carbon 3) "produces a substantial increase in oral bioavailability and plasma half life in mammals" by increasing its lipophilicity (i.e., lipid—or fat—solubility).

It's claimed this modification allows it to enter the circulation via the lymphatic system and bypass "first pass" metabolism in the liver.

The second compound is known to the bodybuilding world as ATD. ATD has been used extensively in zoological investigations ("Influence of gonadal hormones on the development of parental behavior in adult virgin prairie voles" is a representative title)—but human data is lacking.
Nonetheless, it obviously works and is not known to be toxic. Bruce Kneller filed a patent application for ATD too (for—among other things—the improvement of male fertility and athletic performance).
To summarize: the first two ingredients are known to be effective for inhibiting aromatase. Hesperitin is certainly biologically active, but its role in this supplement is more speculative and non andro-anabol and non hormonal for sure. Even if it doesn't add anything to the formula, however, it isn't likely to detract from it, either. Overall, the Novedex formula is simple, and ought to get the job done. and in my experince it has done real good, next time i will maybe add dhea, gaba cuz the gh effects and tongkat ali and trib terrest

1) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17460335
2) http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/con...act/100/6/1684
3)http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1029611
.......and others but have to pm me for the other sources due to forum rules, but the search button would be easier info is true i can say that and please prove me wrong!!!!