Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sparky72 is offline New Member

question on hgh and erections

well i just started hgh about %
    5 days ago and i know this compound take time to even start really working, but i am also on tren and test (enthate and sus ) which i have been on now for about 9 weeks. My sex drive was through the roof but since i started this hgh i dont even get erections anymore could this be causing this if not what could it be. im on 1200 mg of test a week and 500 mg tren before the growth and with the hgh im taking 3 ius a day. ( for the past 5 days now )

my size gains have been ridiculous for the last 9 weeks i gained about 28 lbs and ripped and veiny. so the stuff i have been on is definitly working and working great.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky72 View Post
    well i just started hgh about %
    5 days ago and i know this compound take time to even start really working, but i am also on tren and test (enthate and sus ) which i have been on now for about 9 weeks. My sex drive was through the roof but since i started this hgh i dont even get erections anymore could this be causing this if not what could it be. im on 1200 mg of test a week and 500 mg tren before the growth and with the hgh im taking 3 ius a day. ( for the past 5 days now )
    are you taking anything to control estrogen and prolactin?

no that im not what is good to take....

and how much should i be taking?

wanna_be_big is offline Associate Member
    Read the below threads:

Cabergoline

The How To Use Caber Thread

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is quite the test dose you are running, you probably have high estrogen or maybe even prolactin.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    dam dude 28lbs? what was your starting height and weight?

I want stats from before you started bro lol. This is an amazing cycle.

Age/weight/height/bf%/cycle exp/yrs training (all before cycle started lol)

as for the estro, they are probably right on that or prolactin, maybe get adex or letro or something? I can't give a preference cuz i have never gotten gyno even when i didn't pct? But i read on hear about .25 of adex ed or eod? You'd have to let a vet get on here and help, but odds are that its either estro related and or prolactin? I'd get on ar-r and order some of that sh*t now bro lol!

Good luck,

"dirty d"

Also sounds like caber is the best bet in this situation brother. I assume you read those threads so it will probably be the best bet.

Good luck again,

"dirty d"

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone that is taking 1200mg of test along with tren and doesn't know about prolactin is obviously someone who doesn't research or seem fully experienced in cycling.

Prepare to be shocked

^^^^^^^that is why i want his previous stats lol. Its rare to see a new member come on here and say they are on 1200mg's of test and 500 of tren , and not know what is happening with the possibilities of prolactin and estro sides causing erectile dysfunction?

Immortal- how has the cycle been going man, i was keeping up with you rejection thread.... Has it worked itself out yet?

Sorry for the hijack op, but you haven't posted back so i figured i'd ask haha

good luck,

"dirty d"

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    Immortal- how has the cycle been going man, i was keeping up with you rejection thread.... Has it worked itself out yet?
    "dirty d"
    It's been hell, dropped the anadrol about 3 weeks in because it was causing nausea related to liver stress.

Then about 2 weeks ago an injection in my left leg caused swelling and water retention around the left knee causing me to not be able to walk without something to support me. It is finally getting better.

Gym time has been down, but I am finally getting in to the groove.

Entering week 5 of the cycle, gotten more leaner, didn't expect weight gain with how my diet and training has been. But things are looking better, especially since dropping the anadrol.

Thread Information