AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member

Tren gyno question

Stats:
    6'3
    12%bf
    2 previous cycles, TrenA/testC and Tren only
    Workout exp. 15 years

Heres my question, Im very prone to progestin gyno from tren and had gyno surgery 3 years ago, the lumps were the size of golfballs. I got super strong and kept my gains from tren for a long time after the cycle. Im currently on a prop only cycle and have made excellent gains. My next cycle I want to run tren/prop but Im still worried about gyno. 6 weeks ago I ran some tren extreme and my nips got sore and there seems to be a pea sized lump under my left nip. I quit the Tren extreme after the symptoms appeared and its been 2 weeks since last pill and gyno seems to have calmed down. My question is if I run caber with my next tren/prop cycle do you think that would keep gyno from getting worse. Next question is since most of the gland was cut out since they were so big could what little gland that is left get that big again? Should I just say to hell with tren altogether? I love the strength and size from tren and would love to run it again. Any suggestions?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    dude you neeed to learn ha. you should always be running caber, I would even start liek a week and a half before you start cycle to let the lvls build up if your that gyno prone.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    dude you neeed to learn ha. you should always be running caber, I would even start liek a week and a half before you start cycle to let the lvls build up if your that gyno prone.
    Ya I originally thought I was impervious to gyno since the glands were cut out. I dont get gyno from test, does caber inhibit the gains you would make with tren ?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    negative
    All About Caber
    The How To Use Caber Thread

bump

slimy is offline Associate Member
    I love caber. This is the first time I have used it, and I don't think I will ever cycle without it (19 nor or not). This stuff is awesome.

Now back to you. If you can trace your gyno problem back to tren , then why in the Hell would you want to take tren in the first place? You have had the surgery. There are more important things in life than big muscles. Do you want that surgery again? If I were you, I would never even mention the phrase "trenbolone acetate" ever again. If you get no gyno from test, just stick with test. But you should run caber, you will love it.

If you read the thread bjpennn showed or a few of the others you'll realize tha seems to be a terrific compound for most gyno and erectile dysfuntion symptoms.

I agree with bj and suggest you order caber

"dirty d"

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    caber is a must when running a 19-nor, slimy does have a great point regarding why run this compound if you know you get gyno?

[QUOTE=RANA;5079320]caber is a must when running a 19-nor, slimy does have a great point regarding why run this compound if you know you get gyno?

The only reason I want to run it again is because the gains, strength, weightloss, I got from tren was nothing short of amazing. I diddnt use caber I used nolva which I now hear makes gyno worse. I wondered since most of my glands were removed how bad could it get now? Does the gland regenerate? There is hardly any gland left, however there is a small lump which pisses me off. Im not sure if its from the tren extreme that I ran for a couple weeks or from the test but when I take nolva it seems to get worse.

Thread Information