Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RDY2GO is offline Junior Member

Test 300 vs. P-Plex + M-Drol

So i went online today to snag some MD1t (a "prohormone" that ive cycled twice before with very good results) and learned that the stuff is now illegal : ( Through reading various posts on the subject M-Drol and P-Plex were frequently mentioned as good still legal substitutes but very harsh on the liver. I have access to Test E 300 and deca 300 but i would like to avoid them, or at least avoid the deca, as im trying to get into the fire dept within a year and dont want to risk not getting hired over a failed drug test or something. So my question is will i see better, worse, or similar results cycling the 2 prohormones or running 300mg/week straight test? Any suggestions about other LEGAL substitutes are welcome but as for the not-so legal straight test is the only thing ill run... Possibly finaplix but i dont know enough about it yet.

IM 26, 6'2, 195lb, ~14% BF. Been training hard and consistent for about 3 years.

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    i never ran prohormones before, but test-e is awesome combined with another oral product (depending on what your goal is and how lean/bulk you want to be). as for the drug test, would not you fail it if you use prohormones?

RDY2GO is offline Junior Member
    Not sure if i would fail from taking prohormones. Ive heard that taken in high enough doses they (or at least the tren clones) show up as tren on a drug test but i dont know for sure. Could fail at regular doses : / Im sure someone on here knows.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    prohormones are on the banned substance list for athletics not sure for fire dept.

Ive used that pplex if this is what your are refering to I got bad sides b careful

I would do aas b4 another ph thats for sure

Peace

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    prohormones are on the banned substance list for athletics not sure for fire dept.

Ive used that pplex if this is what your are refering to I got bad sides b careful

I would do aas b4 another ph thats for sure

Peace
    Agree 100%

Thread Information