Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kev123 is offline Associate Member

information please!!!!!!!

hello everyone i am very new to this forum and to the gym(only 6months) i am looking for some infomation on aas and testosterone boosters the thing is i am 26 i weigh=197lb, body fat=23%, bmr=1796, tdee-3098 i am just in the process of sorting my diet plan out and getting my routine sorted so i am not goin to try anything yet because to be quite honest i am not mentally or physically ready for aas yet but maybe in the future. i was wondereing what peoples views on testosterone boosters were i have had a couple of different views but hardly any if anyone knows of any sides etc or knows any that really work please reply cheers,kev

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    test boosters are bunk imho.... never had any results off any of them before and believe me i tried a ton of em'

What you need like you said is a good diet and a lot of cardio....

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    test boosters aren't shit. Diet and exercise (and steroids ) will work!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6 View Post
    test boosters aren't shit.!
    please tell me which one isnt shit i would love to know.... no more pins THANK YOU

6ft5 is offline Member
    Diet section and workout and cardio maybe even thermogenics. That's a lot of info u should learn.... Don't waist your time learning about other things. It will all be there when it is time.

6ft5 is offline Member
    The only booster I would take again is Tbomb2 and 17HD. All the other ones are illigal now

ok cool can i ask what thermogenics are? and the testo boosters i have heard about are la muscle norateen 2 i live in england so not sure if the same is illegal here as it is there cheers,kev

clen and t3 are thermogenics but you need to get a diet and cardio routine down before you consider them. Your body might respond well to those two things and you wont need them

ok thanks

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    good link here for diet So you wanna learn how to Diet?

thanks alot i will check that out,kev

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    good luck bro.

thanks mate it is a little frustrating lol especially when i am a impatient person but hey good things come to those who wait cheers,kev

stevieb is offline New Member
    Welcome! I'm new to this forum also. I was using prohormones for a bit before the ban. It seemed to work out well. Lost body fat and actually gained slight amount of muscle believe It or not by working out. I was using tren xtreme. But the gains were only temporary.

Good luck!

so they are not proper steroids then? and what do you mean the results are only temp?did you stop training? dont mean to sound dumb lol cheers,kev

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    im sure what he means once you stop taking them you will loose your results excuse me if im wrong. joe

ahh right yeah that makes sense but to be fair is there any product out there that are not like that(i am new to the supplement and steroid part of this so forgive me if i sound to thick lol)cheers,kev

Well the thing is that , pro hormones were legal so most people didn't look much into what is in them and pct for them. The fact is, they are just mild oral steroids , (if they are real and not stuff like tribulus) so you need pct with them since you shut down even from small amounts. Halocore is still legal in the us, most supp shops don't carry anything due to ban, but individually owned businesses like example: Smoothie factory- they carry halocore and others. Its legal for now so why not?

Stick to diet, workout and creatine and protein powder and you'll love it after time.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

Blog Entries
    the real problem is that peeps jump on aas or prohormones without the understanding that your diet is where all the gains are coming from more than the "supplements" so thay dont now how to eat to maintain there gains....that and lack of pct....

6ft5 is offline Member
    Agreed to all the above..u can get mild over tha counter thermogenics like hydroxycut, xenadren. But that really doesn't. Work without a proper diet and exarcise program...almost anyone who has not followed a proper plan will have great changes in fat and muscle quality. U have to stick to it and it becomes a part of who you are. No joke! It a whole new world. People become difrent, the way u see things, energy, ect. Just even eating rite will cahange the way u feel. Ur not a bloke ur on a quest for knowledge just like every one else here. Best luck!

Thread Information