kaboom is offline Junior Member

newbie needs cycle advice

What's up everyone ...this is my first post and I hope I can get some help with a cycle I'm putting together...so here is what I have ...12 weeks worth of test E (500 mgs/week) ...6 weeks worth of anavar (50 mgs/day)...and 3-4 weeks worth of clen ...I'm hoping you guys can help with when is optimal to use the clen and anavar during the 3 months...

What are your age, stats?

Goals of cycle?

Workout experience?

I'm 25 6'1" 220..I'm looking to lean out and harden up..I've been working out 2 years seriously

Body Fat?

First cycle?

I don't know my body fat % and yes this is my first cycle

Makes a big difference...if you are 6'1 and 25% BF, I'd say no to drugs, and get your diet and workout in check...if you are 6'1 and 12% BF, you might be ready to try something along those lines. I'd stick with test alone for your first cycle. If you've only been working out a couple years, it may be better to wait...your body will respond much better to AAS when it's been worked over pretty good naturally.

Get some pics up, or get your BF measured...

I'm def not 25% ...last time I was checked a few months ago i was 18 % ...but its probably less now..I'm gonna start this cycle I was just hoping someone could give me a time frame of when to use the orals during the cycle..if you can help with that id realy be thankful

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    just do the test so you know what sides your gettin from what and cut down the cycle length to 10 wks

Yea I was thinking about doing 10 wks and thanks for the advice guys but I'm need advice for this cycle ..not what I should or shouldn't do... if you guys could help with the question at hand I would be grateful ...thanks

Anyone?

mulisa268 is offline New Member
    I agree, for your first cycle, stick to the test E. Split your 500mg of test E a week into 2 shots of 250mg a week, one shot monday and one shot thursday... Works for me, as I get more practice in on injecting safely, and more time to adapt to different site injections IMHO... Also, you will learn about how AAS will effect you.

Can I ask you where you inject?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboom View Post
    Can I ask you where you inject?
    i hope you werent being serious. you need to do more research before you cycle.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    As you asked...for the question at hand keep the clen and var for later and run test only for your 12 weeks...You didnt mention anything with regards to PCT...Do you have any idea what you are using after the cycle?

What's up everyone ...this is my first post and I hope I can get some help with a cycle I'm putting together...so here is what I have ...12 weeks worth of test E (500 mgs/week) ...6 weeks worth of anavar (50 mgs/day)...and 3-4 weeks worth of clen...I'm hoping you guys can help with when is optimal to use the clen and anavar during the 3 months...

I was being serious...and iknow where to inject I was just asking >HIM<...

Yea I have nolva and clomid...I'm still debating if hcg is needed of not? Maybe you can help

mulisa268 is offline New Member
    goto google and search spot injections... first site it comes up with...

All the injection info you need... Its what I go by...

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I think it should be used every cycle, if your supressing your natural production of testosterone then it will help with the recovery.

Yea I have nolva and clomid...I'm still debating if hcg is needed of not? Maybe you can help

Thanks very helpful ...straight and to the point ...thanks again..I'm actually thinking about using something to keep the water and bloat off during the cycle...not arimidex way to muchand out of my reach.....any opinions?

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Thanks very helpful ...straight and to the point ...thanks again..I'm actually thinking about using something to keep the water and bloat off during the cycle...not arimidex way to muchand out of my reach.....any opinions?
    aromasin 6.25mg EoD (up it to ED if needed)

Thread Information