Thread: Lean Build Up

HT100 is offline New Member

Question Lean Build Up

Hi All, I am new to your site and was hoping you could offer some advice? I want to run a cycle of Test Cyp & EQ. I have done some research, but would like some more info if possible. I am not looking for big mass gains. My aim is to add about 7-8lbs and cut about 4% bodyfat. I have the diet and training sorted. I would like to know what amount you would suggest? I want to keep the cycle short-no more than 8 weeks. I am 38, weight 195lbs and b/f 15%.

This will be my 6th cycle in 2 years.. My aim is to get weight about 200lbs and body fat 10-11%.All advice is most welcome.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HT100 View Post
    Hi All, I am new to your site and was hoping you could offer some advice? I want to run a cycle of Test Cyp & EQ. I have done some research, but would like some more info if possible. I am not looking for big mass gains. My aim is to add about 7-8lbs and cut about 4% bodyfat. I have the diet and training sorted. I would like to know what amount you would suggest? I want to keep the cycle short-no more than 8 weeks. I am 38, weight 195lbs and b/f 15%.

This will be my 6th cycle in 2 years.. My aim is to get weight about 200lbs and body fat 10-11%.All advice is most welcome.
    maybe its just me but 6 cycles in two years seems like overkill for the average user... the whole thing about your diet and training being in order sounds kind of sketchy. IS your diet on in check while on cycle and off?

Bvette is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HT100 View Post

Most people will run test C and Eq longer. Some people say they don't even feel eq kicking in till 6 to 8 weeks.

Thanks lads, my cycles are short, 6 weeks max, gains have been good( for what I want) yes my diet is clean all year. How much test cyp & Eq would you suggest for 8 weeks? Thanks again.

Can anyone else advise?

Hi. Any other advice on my original question? Much appreciated ..

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I've never used eq but do want to try it so I've been reading alot and from what I gather you need to run Eq at 12 weeks minimum to get anything out of it.Less than that would just be a waste on your wallet.

Eq doses usually are between 400 mgs min. to 600 mgs per week some do more.
    Test if you have cycled you should know how you react to it but I'd say 500mg min

Hope this helps

Peace

Thx bjohnson...

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    u wont get much at all from the test c at 8 weeks bro. switch to prop if 8 weeks is ur max

Thread Information