Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    L3ftY is offline New Member

Lightbulb Possible infection?? Not sure

So I just started my second cycle (first cycle was 4week dbol /10week deca /12week testE with nolv/clo PCT)

which was supposed to be Test P 100 mg EOD and Tren A 75 mg EOD- with some Anavar in the last few weeks

the first day since I had never had a delt shot before and with EOD injections i figured (1st cycle was glutes only) that I'd split up the test P in each delt, and have the remaining tren in a glute. So .5 cc each delt. about 36 hours later both my shoulders were in such terrible, TERRIBLE, agonizing pain--I've had post-injection pain before, this was another level. I woke up from a deep sleep and felt I had no other chance @ sleep but to down a few oxycodones Then I got online and read about whether or not I had an infection etc etc and found that it's possible, but also that test P is one of the most painful substances to inject, and my delts being virgin muscles could also cause more pain etc. The next day I get my second shot, which I have all put into one injection for my opposite glute. Arms are still pretty much useless, and then I notice that my left delt is actually red all around the injection site. I freak out thinking I have an infection and make an appointment for Friday....however the pain is equal in both shoulders and only one is red. Now, it's early Thursday morning (i had the shoulder injections Sunday night) and I think the pain is finally starting to go the opposite direction- as in it is improving. Yet my left shoulder still has slight redness around injection site. Not below the site, no streaks, just around it, as if I got punched. Are there other things that could cause slight redness? If it was an infection wouldn't symptoms continue to worsen? No fever either....

half inch needle used for delt shots, 1.5 inch for glutes

Any input would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by L3ftY; 02-25-2010 at 04:49 AM.

Thread Information