Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

End of cycle question

About me:

29yo
    5'-9"
    Starting weight 173#...Current Weight 189#
    Starting BF% 12-13%...Current BF% 15-16%
    Second cycle, first one was test 400 deca 250 per week 10 wks
    Training hard for almost 3 years, Deiting for past year maybe more.
    Been in the diet section now almost every day for more then 6-7 months.

PCT
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Im on week 9 of my current cycle. Which is consiting of TEST 500 and Deca 400 per week. I take half doses every 3.5 days. So test 250 and deca 200 on tuesday and friday. Planned running time would be Deca 12wks and test 14wks. So My whole purpose of this cycle was to get as close to 200 as i could. I was on a very clean bulking diet for the first 6 weeks. Last 3-4 its gotten dirty. Still getting my all my macros, just not eating as clean. So now with the deca and not so clean diet i am bloating bad.

So i was already planning once i got to my goal weight, part of my pct i was going to throwing in CLEN . Which ive seen lots of people do on here. So once i start that i will switch my diet to a cutting form, and switch my routine up to fit my needs.

So my question:

I have been thinking of starting the clen the last two weeks of my cycle, once i finish the deca....since i will run the test two weeks longer then the deca.

So basically i would Throw in the clen on week 13...and run with test through 13-14wks. Once im done with test....take two weeks off of the clen...and start back up when i start my pct.

So is this a bad idea?? Should i just wait to start the clen with my pct....or can i run it with the test. I am just itching now to cut down. I wanna clean up all the new muscles gains by reduceing the bloat.

Any help on this is appreciated.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    About me:

29yo
    5'-9"
    Starting weight 173#...Current Weight 189#
    Starting BF% 12-13%...Current BF% 15-16%
    Second cycle, first one was test 400 deca 250 per week 10 wks
    Training hard for almost 3 years, Deiting for past year maybe more.
    Been in the diet section now almost every day for more then 6-7 months.

PCT
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Im on week 9 of my current cycle. Which is consiting of TEST 500 and Deca 400 per week. I take half doses every 3.5 days. So test 250 and deca 200 on tuesday and friday. Planned running time would be Deca 12wks and test 14wks. So My whole purpose of this cycle was to get as close to 200 as i could. I was on a very clean bulking diet for the first 6 weeks. Last 3-4 its gotten dirty. Still getting my all my macros, just not eating as clean. So now with the deca and not so clean diet i am bloating bad.

So i was already planning once i got to my goal weight, part of my pct i was going to throwing in CLEN . Which ive seen lots of people do on here. So once i start that i will switch my diet to a cutting form, and switch my routine up to fit my needs.

So my question:

I have been thinking of starting the clen the last two weeks of my cycle, once i finish the deca....since i will run the test two weeks longer then the deca.

So basically i would Throw in the clen on week 13...and run with test through 13-14wks. Once im done with test....take two weeks off of the clen...and start back up when i start my pct.

So is this a bad idea?? Should i just wait to start the clen with my pct....or can i run it with the test. I am just itching now to cut down. I wanna clean up all the new muscles gains by reduceing the bloat.

Any help on this is appreciated.
    I would'nt reduce your calorie intake post cycle, if anything you should increase it, your gonna need lots of food during pct to help you keep the gains you made.

Ide finish the test and deca, get pct over with, then cut later on. (summer cut?)

Dave_chameau is offline New Member
    Well to me this seems like It could be effective, but during your pct You should eat even more then in cycle so I think that the clen would help you keep your gains because of it's anti catabolic effect and also avoid you to gain to much fat from the extra calorie intake. hope this help

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Clen has some nasty sides, pct can be hard enough without having to deal with them aswell. also clen wont get you lean without a good cutting diet.

Yeah see i have heard both sides of this already....still confused on what i wanna do....tired of the bloat though....i do know how to diet know....not an expert but i can put together a good bulk/cut diet if needed. Been working really hard at it for over a year. Just was looking at some advice, because i have heard clen can help you keep gains during pct.

Had one more question then, say i wait to use the clen during my pct. Would it be possible to throw in some....e-stane and x-trene....just to push through the last 2-3 weeks of my cycle? Its like a kick start but at the end of the cycle. Should i just leave it alone, and finish the cycle and save the stack of e-stane and x-trene.?

bump maybe?

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    I'm lost i went thru your profile n looked at your past threads/posts. Why did you jump into your 2nd cycle so quickly?

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen will not do what you want it to do solve the ¨bloat¨...

What exactly are your goals?
    For this cycle and the pct?

How long are you staying off, as the other member said you started this cycle without staying off for a long time?

Answer those and I can give you some direction.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    So you have gained 5-7 pounds of fat on this cycle.
    You have gained 9-11 pounds of muscle/Water

after your clen run, you will be right back where you started.....

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah this guy is doing something wrong, my guess is his diet. Also go back and read some of his posts...you'll get a better idea of his mentality

Thread Information