Thread: Recommendation!

Gyella is offline New Member

Recommendation!

I recently picked up 250mg/10ML of deca and 250mg/10M of Sustanon and was wondering the best cycle for gains. This will be my 1st cycle ever and I'm new to all of this. I'm looking for feedback of the appropriate way to begin, sustain and end my cycle. I was told by someone who's used both in the past to take 1ML of deca for 10 weeks, then take 1ML of Sust for 10 weeks until gone. Is this correct? After reading about both on this site it appears I may need to combine the two to decrease certain side effects. I currently am 31yrs old, 5'10" and weigh 170lbs. I'm an asian guy w/ the typical asian build. I have small bone mass and have always been quite lean my entire life. Just recently I started gaining a little weight around my midsection but that is the only place fat actually stays. I don't have a gut, but do appear bloated at the end of the day depending on my diet. In the mornings, I have a very lean look. Any educated responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    10ml of Test (Sustanon250) is not enough test to run an effective cycle. You do not want to run Deca alone or you will be facing erectile dysfunction, chance of depression and possible lethargy. When you run Deca you need to use testosterone as a base, as recommended.

10ml of Sus equals 5 weeks at 500mg/week. Even then, Sus is better shot every other day. You need to get another 10ml vial of Sustanon250, then you can run up to 10 weeks.

What did you pick up for PCT (Post CYcle Therapy )?

jamminJohn is offline Junior Member
    10 ml's of sust and 10 ml's of deca isn't much for a cycle, but for your first you can get some good results with that. The only way to do this is to take them both together. Take 1 ml of each per week for 10 weeks at the same time. It's not a very good cycle, but you will get some benefit from it if you do everything else right, ie. diet, training and rest. As far as ending your cycle, you will need PCT so do your research as to how to do this. Personally, I do fine with 20mg's of Nolvdex a day for 4 weeks. With the compounds you are taking, wait at least 2 weeks after your last shot before starting your PCT. My best advice to you is to keep reading and researching as much as possible before you put anything into your body. If used correctly, steroids will get you any result that you want, but make sure you know what you're doing before you start. Good luck.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Test first cycles is the going opinion.

500-600mg EW for 8 weeks
    and oral for the first 4 weeks

Search first cycles here and you can get a good idea.

Also post your diet and your exact goals.

Thanks so much for the info guys. I was going to start the cycle today but have decided to hold off until I'm more sure of what I'm doing. I didn't pick anything up for a PCT and honestly wasn't told anything about it until I came here. What would you all recommend for a PCT on this?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    clomid 50/50/50/50
    noval 20/20/20/20/20/20

slightly diff frm conventional pct but recommended by swifto, i used this and it works perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Test first cycles is the going opinion.

500-600mg EW for 8 weeks
    and oral for the first 4 weeks

Search first cycles here and you can get a good idea.

Also post your diet and your exact goals.
    I'm looking to add about 20-30lbs of muscle. I've been working on my diet as a pre-cursor to my 1st cycle. Currently this is a rough outline of my diet

Breakfast 8:00am
    1 8oz OJ
    3 Eggs OR 1 bowl of Oatmeal
    1 glass of 2% Milk

Brunch 10:30am
    1 scoop of MyoFusion
    1 Banana

Lunch 2:00pm
    1 Footlong OvenRoasted Chicken Breast Subway Sandwhich on wholegrain bread, veggies, light mayo

Dinner: 6:00pm
    Salmon or Baked chicken
    Baked Potato
    Vegetable (generally broccolli or green beans)

Late snack before bed
    1 scoop of Myofusion
    Apple, orange or banana

Blog Entries
    go to diet section asap, you need it worked on

Not enough protein

If i upped to 2 scoops of Myofusion, would that suffice? 1 scoop = 25g of protein

Your breakfast needs more protein. Three whole eggs will only give you 18-21g of protein

Gotcha, so 1 bowl of oatmeal AND 3 eggs? + 2 scoops of Myofusion per snack. I'm assuming I need to get to ~250g of protein per day to support the muscle mass. I've also decided based on the feedback that I'll cycle 1MLdeca/1MLSust for 10 weeks. 2 weeks after that, I'll start my PCT. I'll let you all know how it goes! Honestly, the diet will be the toughest part = /
    Last edited by Gyella; 02-28-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    dont rely on shakes, they are as they are named, supplements, not replacement, the way to look at it is avoid shakes unless nessecary, ie straight after training/1st thing in morn

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    dont rely on shakes, they are as they are named, supplements, not replacement, the way to look at it is avoid shakes unless nessecary, ie straight after training/1st thing in morn
    Gotcha, thanks so much for the info bro! Do you think my expectations of gaining approximately 20-30lbs of muscle are reasonable based on a 10week test run of the above mentioned?

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyella View Post
    If i upped to 2 scoops of Myofusion, would that suffice? 1 scoop = 25g of protein
    Dude you need to eat like a monster to become one!Try your breakfast then double it and add a shake.All you can eat buffets are great then drink a shake w it.If you are training hard hit a fast food joint once a day.Fats are a crucial element in feeding muscle.Hell.Super size it.Calories.Carbs are just as important as protein.Eat your ass off.20lbs.is a lot of weight.

jamminJohn is offline Junior Member
    I agree that you do need to add some more protein to your diet, but no need to get stupid. First off, you will NEVER gain 20-30 lbs of LEAN muscle mass on any cycle, especially not a 10 week cycle. You can gain 20 lbs of water weight in a week on anadrol or get fat eating everything in sight on a test/deca cycle, but if you want to make quality lean muscle mass gains, it will take some time and a hell of a lot of hard work. Steroids are great to help you get where you want to be, but it won't happen over night. While on cycle, you should take in about 350-400 grams of protein per day. The general rule is about 2 grams per pound of body weight. Limit your carbs to quality, complex carbs as much as possible, ie. fiber, oats, whole grains rather than simple sugars. Also limit your fat intake, but not too much, as fat contains more than twice the calories of protein and carbs and will be necessary to help put on some weight. It's impossible to say how many calories you will need to take in, as that will depend on your metabolism and activity level, but you should probably be looking at around 4-5 thousand calories a day. Your first cycle is usually your best, so you may gain 10-15 lbs of muscle mass in 10 weeks and keep a good part of that, but that's only if you do everything right. Keep researching and learning before you do anything. Good luck!

Thread Information