stephenw is offline Junior Member

Steroid Advice Due to Age

hi, i have been training intensively for 4 - 5 years and have hit a wall in terms of gains. i am 5ft 11 and 195lbs and only 19 years old. i know this is far too young to be taking aas but because of me training for so long and hitting a wall do you think i could do 1 cycle maybe to give me a little 'boost'
    I was thinking this ..

500mg Sus p/week
    30mg Dbol ED first 3 weeks
    40mg Winny ED last 2 weeks

Proviron EOD during cycle

Nolva and Clomid for PCT

All advice appreciated

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    if you dont want to be told your to young lol best of not reading the posts what people post back you should wait a few years bro!

Yes i had a Thought this would be the initial reaction, any advice on any supplements that could give me a boost, i havent had any gains for months, im only currently using CEE after having switched from monohydrate because of bloating, cant believe the taste tho lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenw View Post
    hi, i have been training intensively for 4 - 5 years and have hit a wall in terms of gains. i am 5ft 11 and 195lbs and only 19 years old. i know this is far too young to be taking aas but because of me training for so long and hitting a wall do you think i could do 1 cycle maybe to give me a little 'boost'
    I was thinking this ..

500mg Sus p/week
    30mg Dbol ED first 3 weeks
    40mg Winny ED last 2 weeks

Proviron EOD during cycle

Nolva and Clomid for PCT

All advice appreciated
    Your body is still developing and growing and by shutting down its hormonal system you could create problems in areas what you dont want to have in your 20's. Let your body fully develop and use the natrual growth spurts to build a more solid base. If your having problems with gaining muscle swap and change your diet around but IMHO i would use hormones when your own body hasnt fully developed yet.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    I don't get it whats up with teenagers lately wanting to do cycles! if you hit the wall then please post your picture other than that

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your body is still developing and growing and by shutting down its hormonal system you could create problems in areas what you dont want to have in your 20's. Let your body fully develop and use the natrual growth spurts to build a more solid base. If your having problems with gaining muscle swap and change your diet around but IMHO i would use hormones when your own body hasnt fully developed yet.
    Listen to Marcus...This is probably the 100th thread this week about underage use that he has responded to with constructive advice.

Diet + training will mean new gains if you do it properly.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    i agree with diet and training like

Yes i understand that, i have read through the other topics but it seems all the other underage newbies didnt have a clue what they were talking about. i also got the impression most of then hadnt even done much training and that they just decided they wanted to be big suddenly so thought they would have a look around on a forum, dont get me wrong, i hoipe im incorrect, i also was hoping for some alternative advice
    Last edited by stephenw; 02-27-2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: missed bit

most recent pic, after workout so im 'pumped' and oiled lol

Yes i understand that, i have read through the other topics but it seems all the other underage newbies didnt have a clue what they were talking about. i also got the impression most of then hadnt even done much training and that they just decided they wanted to be big suddenly so thought they would have a look around on a forum, dont get me wrong, i hoipe im incorrect, i also was hoping for some alternative advice
    You didnt read my post which makes me think I am wasting my time and effect trying to explain to you that your still developing and growing, no matter how long you have been training.

The only people who are going to give you advice on how to cycle at your age are going to be hot headed young kids on here who dont know what they are doing, the advice you have had up to now is correct.

yeh i appreciate the advice its exactly what i was after no matter which way it went,t hats why i asked about legal supplements and think that can possibly help me gain a few more lbs

yeh i appreciate the advice its exactly what i was after no matter which way it went,t hats why i asked about legal supplements and think that can possibly help me gain a few more lbs
    All you need is quality food, get up earlier fit more meals in and increase your calories, change your training program around and eat eat eat you will put alot more lbs on, best of luck

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    All you need is quality food, get up earlier fit more meals in and increase your calories, change your training program around and eat eat eat you will put alot more lbs on, best of luck
    Listen to him, your lucky hes answered your post, his knowledge is very important to this board. I read all his posts. Learned alot from him.

slimy is offline Associate Member

most recent pic, after workout so im 'pumped' and oiled lol
    You look fantastic, man. Good work. Most 19 year olds that come here want to take steroids to look just like you. You look as if you have been taking advantage of the natty test that kids like you have. It's amazing what you can accomplish with hard work, good genetics, and a sound knowledge of diet.

Plateaus come and go, but your overall health lasts forever. All of us have hit the wall, on juice or not, several times in our lives. I can't stress this enough; stay the course, what you are doing is working. Stay on this board, read, research and find out all you can, then, when the time is right, you will be able to make intelligent, correct decisions. There is absolutely no reason to screw up your hormonal balance just to add a couple of inches to your biceps at this stage in your game.

From that pic, I believe that you have a good foot hold on diet, but I am going to recommend you check out the diet section, especially the thread "so you wanna learn how to diet" . It's a video, about an hour long, but broken down in parts. Really good information. Maybe just the kick you need to get over your plateau.

Life is a journey, not a sprint. Don't throw all your cards on the table too early.

Good luck

thanks guys it means a lot, and yeah it took determinationa nd hard work to get like that bearing in mind this was after a workout, but yeh ill read through diet and see if i can improve my knowledge, thanks again

Thread Information