bigmoe5067 is offline Junior Member

quik tips to get my appetit back... had flu the last over the weekend

anyone here have any quik tips to get my appetit back on track? ive been eating maybe 4000 cals day the last few days while sick (pretty much force feeding myself), and im finally back to 100% health and im finding it hard to get back into the 5500, 6000 calorie range that i was at before.

how can i stretch my stomach fast? im pissed enough that i had to miss 2 training sessions and multiple meals... i need to get back on track, i couldnt even finish my breakfast this morning.

i havent lifted since friday, i might just need a good hard lift to get it back, so maybe this post was pre-emptive.... i guess we'll see

stats for refernce
    im 23
    6'2''
    265lbs, at 255 when i started the cycle
    18-20%bf
    cycle experience- 19days into first cycle (test prop 100mg/1ml ed)
    training- 5 years of lifting, half of that time being serious bb training

BIG KAY is offline New Member
    I heard that pro eaters eat huge amounts of lettuce and shaved ice to expand their stomach..... but that would be just filling you up with nothing. id say just force feed yourself, thats what i always do. itll stretch back out on its own after a few days anyways. and yes, lifting/physical activity should help.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    just get healthy and stuff your face... one thing that helps me after the flu or when im not feeling like eating is soups adn liquids... good luck

Thread Information