Thread: Gyno??

bjohnson1968 is offline Member

Gyno??

I hear both nolva or an Ai which is better to combat the beginning signs of gyno and why?

Peace

no opinions????

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    an ai, go with exemestane or letro for gyno problems. Save the nolva for your pct.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    an ai, go with exemestane or letro for gyno problems. Save the nolva for your pct.
    an ai is a good thing to have in your system but if you have estrogen floating around in your system its already been converted so an AI wont do anything for that. Nolva will block the receptors so the estrogen that is converted wont have receptors to bind to. letro would be overkill unless you are using large amounts of AAS. A-dex should be fine. nolva can be run also to keep the already-converted estogen from making the gyno worse but in may not be needed.

Moto

symtoms are very minor just slight puffyness I started .25 mg adex today should take care of it would rather not do the nolva unless i have to but will if symtoms persist

Thanks

Peace

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Letro is the best IMO for signs of gyno. Can even reverse gyno symptoms. But you have to be careful because a little goes a long way. Also there is an estrogen rebound from letro if you take too high of a dose.

Quote Originally Posted by jordann View Post
    Letro is the best IMO for signs of gyno. Can even reverse gyno symptoms. But you have to be careful because a little goes a long way. Also there is an estrogen rebound from letro if you take too high of a dose.
    Thanks but I dont need letro nips are jsut showing puffyness adex should do the trick

Peace

BIG KAY is offline New Member
    I took both adex and nolva. Im very prone to gyno, so i had to take 1mg adex e/d for it to show results and 5-10mg nolva e/d. I understand that nolva doesnt do anything to combat estrogen production, but it worked better for me personally. My nipples were still tender running 1mg of adex a day and that stuff is expensive.

the issue or concern rather with the nolva is impacting IGF.... I don't know its a real catch 22 adex lowers estrogen and nolva impacts IGF both needed for muscle growth
    I did pop nolva last night before bed...I think Im gonna run both for short time then just continue adex the rest of cycle

Peace

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I take dex .25mg eod during cycle and it keeps my gyno away.

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    liquidex is good too, but I would go with exemestane.

the adex is good, and will work for you.

this is the third day of adex.25mgs and 10mgs nolva nips still puffy its funny goes away not long after adex is taken then after a few hours they puff back up

Anyone think I should up the dose or has it just not been long enough

peace

^^Bump anyone??

BIG KAY is offline New Member
    3 days isnt enough.... and theres no reason to take both nolva and adex..... youre just wasting money in my opinion. give it atleast a week.... and its not going to reverse the damage done, but it should stop it from getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG KAY View Post
    I took both adex and nolva. Im very prone to gyno, so i had to take 1mg adex e/d for it to show results and 5-10mg nolva e/d. I understand that nolva doesnt do anything to combat estrogen production, but it worked better for me personally. My nipples were still tender running 1mg of adex a day and that stuff is expensive.
    So which one is it you say you take both and tell me its a waste of money
    Sorry to disagree with your above post but Im running both til symtoms subside

Peace and thanks for the input

rsmihula is offline Associate Member
    you will get people saying to take both and some saying not to its a gray area i suppose I was wondering the same thing I have both Nolva and adex and looking for the right dosage since im gyno prone good luck bro I may run both too

Im running both cuz I have the starts of gyno and its wierd my nips puff up and are sensitive then I do the liquidex and they go down but sure enough as the day goes on they puff back up Im going to continue to use both until symstoms subside (hoping) then I'll continue the ldex throught the remainder of my cycle

anyone have any other plan let me know

Peace

Thread Information