Thread: Loving Tren e

99vorsi is offline Junior Member

Loving Tren e

I've been on test e and tren e for 4 1/2 weeks now at 400mgs of tren e and 350mgs of test e I kicked started it with mdrol b/c I like the dry gains it gives you over dbol , and honestly dbol didnt do much for me at 50mgs so. Anyway I started this cycle hoping to cut down mostly but in just 4 weeks I'm up 11 pounds, and not that water weight bullshit b'c from morning to afternoon my weight is a 1.5 lb difference. i'm alot leaner and at my heaviest weight ever. And the sides arent so bad so far I've taken proviron thoughout and only suffering mild night sweats.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Whats your question? sure I missed it

99vorsi is offline Junior Member
    should i hold the dosage the same and whats the break time away from tren ??

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I would stay with the same dosage, I assume this is your first time running tren . Your test and tren have just kicked in a week or so ago, so enjoy the ride. How long are you running this and what are your sides?

bradhore is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99vorsi View Post
    I've been on test e and tren e for 4 1/2 weeks now at 400mgs of tren e and 350mgs of test e I kicked started it with mdrol b/c I like the dry gains it gives you over dbol, and honestly dbol didnt do much for me at 50mgs so. Anyway I started this cycle hoping to cut down mostly but in just 4 weeks I'm up 11 pounds, and not that water weight bullshit b'c from morning to afternoon my weight is a 1.5 lb difference. i'm alot leaner and at my heaviest weight ever. And the sides arent so bad so far I've taken proviron thoughout and only suffering mild night sweats.
    You should run your test slightly higher than tren

bradhore is offline Member
    Im on the same cycle, on day 5

lostboy74 is offline Junior Member
    how long are you running this cyle? is ten weeks adequate? or is it better to run a longer cycle since the esters are longer?

Thread Information