big N is offline Anabolic Member

help with winny?

anybody know any tricks to cut down the pain with the winny or to reduce injections?i dont think that drinking it works ,it gets broken down by your digestive system.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You can drink winny it gives you the same effect as shooting it

nymattyk is offline Member
    take the tablets if youre cocnerned about the injections

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i would if i had them but i dont besides i allready got the injectable.hey pureanger are positively sure that u get the same exact reasaults if u drinkit oppose to shooting???i dont want this to go waste the shit was expensive.have u or anybody actually ytried it and saw the same gains?i was told that the digestive system breaks it down.what if i shoot one and drink one or something, i heard the stuff is like razorblades.

soul shaker Guest
    it doesn't hurt, i don't understand all the rumors about that.
    ss

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by soul shaker
    it doesn't hurt, i don't understand all the rumors about that.
    ss
    thats what im sayin, i actually look forward to injection time

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    A while back, Mike and I had a back and forth about the effectiveness of drinking vs injecting Winny. He posted some convincing arguments as to why drinking it wont be as effective as injecting. It made sense. ANYthing that goes through your digestive tract will be broken down somewhat. Yes, Winny liquid is *basically* powdered pills, but you will still break it down a bit by drinking. It will still work, maybe not as well, but it will.

Re: help with winny?

Originally posted by big N
    anybody know any tricks to cut down the pain with the winny or to reduce injections?i dont think that drinking it works ,it gets broken down by your digestive system.
    If you want to make the shot easy? Grab some skin on the point of injection... about inch round. Stick it fast and clean and slowly release the skin as you bring the pin deeper... I was the same way with winny( eat it?or drink it? I know for a fact that it works either way, real good too! As far as being able to tell the effectiveness, I couldnt say I seen much of a diffrence. I can say that "dam, I wish Winny wasent a 17 AA so I caould do it all the time Enjoy it

fast Results

XTREMEGUARD is offline New Member

17 AA?

IM WITH THE NATIONAL GUARD(DON'T TELL ANYONE-CLASSIFIED) MILITARY INTELLIGENCE UNIT. IM TRYING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AS BUT I'M FIDING MYSELF STUCK ON SOME OF THESE TERMS. I'VE TAKEN WINSTROL BEFORE BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD IT REFERRED TO AS 17 AA. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE.

WITH PEACE AT MIND, I TAKE THESE F*&KS TO WAR
    XTREME TEAM

Thread Information