Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I.Muscle is offline Junior Member

Is doing HIIT style routines while on clen really bad?

Im doing a program that has one day during the week that's a pretty intense cardio/jump training session. Its 60 minutes long and its non stop for the most part. i do use a heart rate monitor when doing this exercise. I was thinking of running a 2 week cycle of clen again to boost my results, however i don't want to create any problems.

Im gonna be dosing primarily around 100mcg a day for most of the cycle. Will it be bad for me overall?

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    No its not bad.

People are paranoid about there heart beating fast but 99.9999% chance your going to be alright if u drink lots of water. Your body will tell you if u are going to hard.

I personally wouldn't do any cardio the first hour or so after taking it just because I find that initial "cracked out" feeling u get just makes me tire out a lot easier.

I.Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Herc View Post
    No its not bad.

People are paranoid about there heart beating fast but 99.9999% chance your going to be alright if u drink lots of water. Your body will tell you if u are going to hard.

I personally wouldn't do any cardio the first hour or so after taking it just because I find that initial "cracked out" feeling u get just makes me tire out a lot easier.
    Ok cool. all my workouts are at least 4-5 hours after my dose anyways.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    You will be fine. Drink plenty of water, take your taurine, and potassium.

Thread Information