texastechpop is offline New Member

Eurovet deca 300 question and cycle question

Ok has anyone had any experience with Eurovet deca 300? what are your reviews on the product? also i hate takin test and i know the whole story on how u should take test with your deca to prevent "deca dick" and what not, is there any alternative to stackin test with your deca to help prevent the side effects such as just taking nolvadex the whole time your on the deca or something along those lines? thanks for any input

I have not experienced that brand, but i can tell you there is no replacement for test. Deca is a 19-nor compound and it shuts you hpta down directly with one shot, and taking nolva during the cycle may stop the sides caused by the estro, but it won't change the fact that you di*ck isn't going to work for you til you've gotten off and get your levels high enough to hold an erection. I know this from personal exp. I did it before i found this site, and i loved the results, but i didn't have sex the entire time i was on. Thats not because i didn't have the chance either bro.

My advice- if you will pin deca, why do you have something against test? If you get test e, then you can pretty much combine the two compounds in one shot and split it between both sides of whatever site you choose. You can run deca alone, and nolva may help the estro sides as i stated, but if like to fu*k, then i would get some test and run it at the very least of a trt dose. (200mgs a week) so that the little guy works when you are counting on him.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

tylerrrman is offline Junior Member
    Yeah dude, if you value your penis, or the ability to use it i should say, don't beat around the bush. Don't go looking for alternatives to the tried and true method. It's your dick man... why mess with it?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    How old are you? What are your stats?

im 23... and ive heard of some people not experiencing any problems with just the deca and its kind of a hit or miss as far as not gettin it up... i do understand that scientificly i should take test but the side effects of test are just so bad that i was wondering of any other possible alternative? also if anyone has tried this kind of deca let me know your feedback on it..

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texastechpop View Post
    im 23... and ive heard of some people not experiencing any problems with just the deca and its kind of a hit or miss as far as not gettin it up... i do understand that scientificly i should take test but the side effects of test are just so bad that i was wondering of any other possible alternative? also if anyone has tried this kind of deca let me know your feedback on it..
    i would say sides are worse from deca alone than test for sure.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Ok has anyone had any experience with Eurovet deca 300? what are your reviews on the product? also i hate takin test and i know the whole story on how u should take test with your deca to prevent "deca dick" and what not, is there any alternative to stackin test with your deca to help prevent the side effects such as just taking nolvadex the whole time your on the deca or something along those lines? thanks for any input
    sounds to me like you cant get test??? bumber. but just like the rest the bros are gonna tell you. you WILL regret it! just wait till you have all you need to do a cycle and do it correctly. do it right or just don't bother. hope i don't sound like a jerk but c'mon bro

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler View Post
    sounds to me like you cant get test??? bumber. but just like the rest the bros are gonna tell you. you WILL regret it! just wait till you have all you need to do a cycle and do it correctly. do it right or just don't bother. hope i don't sound like a jerk but c'mon bro
    your cycle is poorly planned...simple as that. There is no common sense in just taking deca by itself... Test only is great cycle...sure it can get better with other copunds but deca alone is a waste of time. I agree you probably couldnt get the test and wanted to start cycling because you were impatient, and if you can get test..GET IT!

slimy is offline Associate Member
    You people make me laugh.

You say it's hit or miss as far as deca dick goes. You are the only saying that, but let's keep this simple. Do you want to be the 'hit'? C'mon, man. Really?!?!?!?!?!?

Those purdy biceps don't mean sh*t if you can't get your dick hard. As men we always say we have enough blood in our body to run one head or the other, not both at the same time. Obviously, your top head isn't working, so you want to willingly sabotage your lower head?

All I can say is , "Wow."

Worse sides from deca .....? What sides are you referring to? Testosterone is the one hormone that we actuall produce on our own, so how is it that the sides could be worse. I guess with each person there are some people that may get terrible sides from test, but the probably had those sides coming into puberty lol?

If you can get test, please give me a "good" reason as to why you want to take just deca? Either way, the test-deca cycle will give you better more solid gains... I am lost in trying to find your reasoning, and i am one of the most optimistic guys on this board as far as people using when they aren't ready as i did too. So i try to give as much advise as possible so you don't suffer like i did.

Again, please give me your reasoning as to why test isn't a good idea in your situation and deca is...? If you say people "say" sides are worse from deca, then you haven't tried it right? So try it before you use deca or at least do your di*k the favor of running them both cuz i know the "i'm goona do this cycle" talk cuz, before i found this site, thats how i was.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    been over this so many times...

well, either you run test with it, or at least do some hcg shots asap... and add the test!

i can never figure out why some people come for advise only after shit hits the fan... why not learn before hand and make less mistakes???? anyway...

i can get the test, but sometimes less is more. most the side effects from steroids are from test, (roid rage , hair lose, pimples and so many more along with loosing about 80% of what you gain) simply put for health reasons and others like i said sometimes less is more! its not like i dont understand whats goin on, i was just wondering if there was an alternative to test.

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    i can get the test, but sometimes less is more. most the side effects from steroids are from test, (roid rage, hair lose, pimples and so many more along with loosing about 80% of what you gain) simply put for health reasons and others like i said sometimes less is more! its not like i dont understand whats goin on, i was just wondering if there was an alternative to test.

man, you should really read more about this before you damage yourself! whatever you just said makes absolutely no sense!!! it's completely backwards from reality. you pick deca solo over test combo for safety reason? that just means you have no clue about what you're doing.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i can get the test, but sometimes less is more. most the side effects from steroids are from test, (roid rage, hair lose, pimples and so many more along with loosing about 80% of what you gain) simply put for health reasons and others like i said sometimes less is more! its not like i dont understand whats goin on, i was just wondering if there was an alternative to test.
    please just admit it. you "ran into" some deca now have no test and that's how you are gonna do it. fine. do the guys a favor that wanna try this after you and post your "true" results. if i was just trying to be a prick i wouldn't even have replied. believe it or not i care about what the younger guys are doing to themselves. im an old man and so wish i had the internet to get the info your getting now.... just please use it.

^^^ i am only 23 but i never liked the internet until i started at the job i'm at now. I never researched anything i just went with the flow, and i really wish i would've opened a link and realized how bad of an idea most of mine were. I have used deca solo with no pct personally and i do know that you won't lose erectile ability until like the 2nd week maybe 3rd if you are lucky, but you will regret this my friend if you so not incorporate test. I don't understand why people would even argue with the thought of adding in test? I would've loved the fu*kin idea of someone telling me to take them both together.

Please just get the test and add it in

"dirty d"

Thread Information