BadNewsBerto is offline Associate Member

Should i bump up the tren?

Hey boys, quick one for yeah. First time round the block with tren here.

Ive been running profina(100mg prop, 100mg tren /ml) and masteron (75mg/ml) for the past 12 days as such:

50 prop, 50 tren, 75mast ED
    with 250iu hcg and .5mg Adex Every 3 days

So far i have not experienced any negative sides at all(not that i want to), and i was wondering if it was too soon to bump it up to 75mgED all around?

In your experience with tren, was there a big difference between 50ED and 75ED?

Should i up the dose?

opinions please

BNB
    Last edited by BadNewsBerto; 03-04-2010 at 01:14 AM.

and if its of any interest to anyone, weight is up 7lbs already...diet is in check, posted in diet forum...strength is increasing, but nothing dramatic yet....pumps are decent

about to toss clen t3 into the mix
    Last edited by BadNewsBerto; 03-04-2010 at 01:09 AM.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNewsBerto View Post
    and if its of any interest to anyone, weight is up 7lbs already...diet is in check, posted in diet forum...strength is increasing, but nothing dramatic yet....pumps are decent

about to toss clen t3 into the mix
    what are your goals for the cycle? if i were you i would keep the t3 at a minimum (25mcg) if you want to see more gains...thats just me though, also you should be getting night sweats from the tren so idk if you want to throw in clen on top of that but for me clen doesnt give me the sides most people get so its up to you. personally what you should do as far as the tren dose is if your seeing gains with 50mg, why increase the dose?

easier saying it though lol, i know how it can be tempting, but give it some more time then make up your mind.

yea, ill hold out a bit longer...it is damn tempting though... i was kind of telling myself that already, but i just needed to hear it from sombody else i guess lol. No night sweats yet btw

my goals for this cycle is primarily to cut up/recomp...my bf is sitting pretty high right now at 18%, looking to get that down as much as possible, hence the clen & t3.

heres my diet for shits n giggles:

(1) 8 Egg whites with 2 whole omega 3 eggs
    (2) 2 servings of Whey/ Fish oil cap
    (3) 8-10 OZ Grilled Salmon/ 1/2 cup(uncooked) Whole grain brown rice
    (4) 8-10 OZ London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
    (5) 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil Mayonnaise.
    (6) (Post Workout) 2 servings of Whey/1 scoop Glycocarb
    (7) 8-10oz Chicken Breast/ 1-2 cups Veggies

slimy is offline Associate Member
    12 days and you've already gained 7 pounds. You are taking tren and you have not had sides. To me, it sounds like you are getting all the 'good' from tren and none of the 'bad'.

Why screw that up? Stay the course.

Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post
    12 days and you've already gained 7 pounds. You are taking tren and you have not had sides. To me, it sounds like you are getting all the 'good' from tren and none of the 'bad'.

Why screw that up? Stay the course.
    yea, i think im gonna just giver shit like this for another little while

18% is high bro, well maybe ramp up the t3 to maybe 75mcg...if i were you i would stick to 50mcg and do more low intensity cardio and burn the fat through low intensity cardio rather than t3 since low intensity cardio is muscle sparing and t3 isnt.

DIET is the most important thing though. i think your diet needs work personally. I would look up some pre contest diets and choose one you can follow.

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    18% is high bro, well maybe ramp up the t3 to maybe 75mcg...if i were you i would stick to 50mcg and do more low intensity cardio and burn the fat through low intensity cardio rather than t3 since low intensity cardio is muscle sparing and t3 isnt.

DIET is the most important thing though. i think your diet needs work personally. I would look up some pre contest diets and choose one you can follow.
    yes, 18% is high, but im not gyno prone, ive done a few cycles, and have never experienced negative side effects worse then mild acne.

So you dont think that what im running right now isnt enough to spare my muscle while running clen /t3?

I was planning on going to 120mcg clen and 100mcg T3.

Not that im lazy, but do you have a link to a diet you think is better?

cheers

i also aim for 300g and up of protein per day

yes, 18% is high, but im not gyno prone, ive done a few cycles, and have never experienced negative side effects worse then mild acne.

So you dont think that what im running right now isnt enough to spare my muscle while running clen /t3?

I was planning on going to 120mcg clen and 100mcg T3.

Not that im lazy, but do you have a link to a diet you think is better?

cheers
    ugh yea im sure your running enough to spare your muscle.....your running test and tren and masteron (which by the way is useless since your bodyfat is way too high)

its not hard, im not going to spoon feed you a diet...do some work bro, google pre contest diets...im sure you will have a million to go through

lol...

useless? bro, that comment was useless! I shouldnt even dignify that with a response

simply because my bf is high at the moment your gonna turn around and start being negative...

Its really is humerous to me "useless" lol

maybe the masteron , but come on bro, you cant be serious?

And BTW i personally disagree with you in regards to my diet.

why dont you be more specific about whats wrong?

now im interested

lol...

useless? bro, that comment was useless! I shouldnt even dignify that with a response

simply because my bf is high at the moment your gonna turn around and start being negative...

Its really is humerous to me "useless" lol

maybe the masteron, but come on bro, you cant be serious?
    no no man, you read it wrong...i didnt say the entire cycle was useless...i was talking about the masteron .

and about your diet...dont mix carbs with fats!!! number 1 mistake people do...look more into pre contest diets!! (salmon with brown rice) besides thats the only carb source your getting for the day so why not just do a keto diet?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There is no need to up the dose of tren if your goal is to cut and lose BF,
    Masteron is really redundant in this cycle to be honest, you need to be alot lower bf to see the hardening effects of this drug.

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    no no man, you read it wrong...i didnt say the entire cycle was useless...i was talking about the masteron .

and about your diet...dont mix carbs with fats!!! number 1 mistake people do...look more into pre contest diets!! (salmon with brown rice) besides thats the only carb source your getting for the day so why not just do a keto diet?
    sorry bro, i misunderstood you there....yes i agree that masteron may be a little overkill in this cycle due to my bf. Really my use for it in this cycle is
    a) because i had it lying around
    b)mild AI properties
    c)help with libido issues from tren

As far as the brown rice, i intentionally put it in there because i do not perform well on a low carb diet, ive tried it in the past, allthough maybe my fats were to low, im not sure, i just know i felt like ass the entire time. Ill have to have another look, maybe illl give it another go....

Sorry for getting a little worked up there lol...
    Last edited by BadNewsBerto; 03-04-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There is no need to up the dose of tren if your goal is to cut and lose BF,
    Masteron is really redundant in this cycle to be honest, you need to be alot lower bf to see the hardening effects of this drug.
    Im going to remain at this tren dose.

I agree that masteron shows its best colors at a lower bf. But im going to continue to run it for reasons stated above.

cheers

idrockasupra is offline Junior Member
    Try this diet, workes like a charm for me my last(first) cycle, started at 6'2 288 now down to 255 kept most of my strength:

days 1 and 2
    med high protein/ high fat
    ( for me it came around 250g protein 125-140 g fat.... Tell u the truth i never counted fat, ate steak and cheese, double burgers no bun etc. If u dont eat fat ull fall flat on ur face wo energy which i learned the hard way)

day 3
    high protein/high carb/ low fat
    bc it worked out to two carb days a week i kept one more clean, brown rice, tuna chicken etc. The other was all out sugar stompin but keep fat low, I always lost weight and ive tried all the crazy diets this works the best w least temptation, believe me .

Thread Information