steroids

Does anyone know about this brand edited
    Is that a good quality gear?

thank you,

Denz

no lab names please

PT

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    BD was imo was a great lab however they stopped manufacturing their products in 2006 therefore anything that has a manufacture date after 2006 is fake. Also I i may be wrong here but if i read correctly they only put a shelf life of 3 yrs on their product, meaning that if you have a Man. date of 2006 and a exp date of 2011 or 2013 then its fake as well. However it may be 5 yrs, i dont remember which one it is, but i do know its not 7 yrs. Also if you still have the box it comes in theres a 12digit code that you can input on their website to see if its real. They have been talking about starting up production again last year, not sure if they were up n running. So if your gear is fake I wouldnt put it in your body not knowing what it is, i mean it still may be gear with whoever is selling it just using their brand name to help sales but why take the chance.

denz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    BD was imo was a great lab however they stopped manufacturing their products in 2006 therefore anything that has a manufacture date after 2006 is fake. Also I i may be wrong here but if i read correctly they only put a shelf life of 3 yrs on their product, meaning that if you have a Man. date of 2006 and a exp date of 2011 or 2013 then its fake as well. However it may be 5 yrs, i dont remember which one it is, but i do know its not 7 yrs. Also if you still have the box it comes in theres a 12digit code that you can input on their website to see if its real. They have been talking about starting up production again last year, not sure if they were up n running. So if your gear is fake I wouldnt put it in your body not knowing what it is, i mean it still may be gear with whoever is selling it just using their brand name to help sales but why take the chance.

Thanks for the info!

glennyo1981 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    are you sure they stoped making it? ive heard people say they took it within the past couple years with good gains

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    scroll down this forum
    There is a big thingy on it

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    You guys really should not be talking about this in the open forum.

Lab Names are not really allowed.

Just edit the names out.

Best

T

mad04007 is offline Junior Member
    ive found there are alot of good fake BD products out there. People are still makin the gear undet the BD name. Some of the "fakes" have really upheld the BD reputation in my opionon. But the oringal BD is done for. And yes the oringal was amazin gear IMO. Good luck

tylerrrman is offline Junior Member
    Yeah dude BD is old, why try taking the re-makes? there probly just UGLs

Thread Information