fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

test,tren,oral vs test deca for mass

which would be a better option running test prop and tren and maybe dbol or anadrol for 8 weeks or a test deca cycle and maybe an oral or boldenone what do you guys think?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    Previous cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What are your stats?
    Previous cycle history?
    i am 175 pounds 7-8%body fat about 6 feet,i have ran test only before years ago and attempted a test dbol deca cycle which i stopped cold cause i believe gear was either fake or severly underdosed...i am looking for a cycle that bulks me the most ..thanks

How old are you?

Your very light, maybe you should concentrate on your diet more.

Your probably better off with the test and deca seeing that its your second cycle, test and tren can be harsh and isnt recommended for a second cycle.

How old are you?

Your very light, maybe you should concentrate on your diet more.

Your probably better off with the test and deca seeing that its your second cycle, test and tren can be harsh and isnt recommended for a second cycle.
    i am 25 years old and i know i dont weight much but i look much bigger than i really weigh and i have posted my pics before,i have been lifting for years and came a long way since i did but i am having problems in gaining mass specially muscle mass now even with a good diet,i have super fast metabolism which aint helping me either i am afraid..

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    i am 25 years old and i know i dont weight much but i look much bigger than i really weigh and i have posted my pics before,i have been lifting for years and came a long way since i did but i am having problems in gaining mass specially muscle mass now even with a good diet,i have super fast metabolism which aint helping me either i am afraid..
    To be honest with you, you could take gallons of gear but if you cant maintain a good solid weight via food your wasting your time, gaining mass is all in the diet and even if you went on gear and gained some lbs you would lose it all if you carry on eating like you do. If you want to get to 200lbs you have to eat like a 200lb man.

I would concentrate on your diet, get up earlier and fit extra meals in, get up in the middle of the night and down a shake, eat eat eat and you will start seeing results, the answer to your goals is food not gear, master food intake and when you go on gear you will explode

To be honest with you, you could take gallons of gear but if you cant maintain a good solid weight via food your wasting your time, gaining mass is all in the diet and even if you went on gear and gained some lbs you would lose it all if you carry on eating like you do. If you want to get to 200lbs you have to eat like a 200lb man.

I would concentrate on your diet, get up earlier and fit extra meals in, get up in the middle of the night and down a shake, eat eat eat and you will start seeing results, the answer to your goals is food not gear, master food intake and when you go on gear you will explode
    my diet is already in check but not all my meals are constant cause lunch and dinner differs in between...i eat as much as i can i dont count fats or carbs ratio cause i gain no fat whatever i do so for me basically its:
    meal 1: 4 boiled eggs,toast and apple juice or any other juice
    meal2:its lunch time i try to have a protien source in that meal like chicken,meat,etc
    immediately postworkout:maltodextrin and 25-50 grams of whey protein

meal3:if post workout its mainly one 180grams of tuna,bread and apple juice
    meal4:dinner and i also make sure i am having a protein source in between
    i snack on fruits and sometimes other food in between meals,i wake in the middle of night to have a shake and sleep and i consume daily a weight gainer that i make which is 1 litre of milk,3tbspn of honey,1tbspoon of peanut butter,some oat meal,cereals and a few strawberries or bannanas...

Your diet isnt in order its no wonder you dont gain weight, it will be pointless in using any gear you need to learn how to eat to gain weight, thats your problem.

Go to the diet section and read the stickies about weight gain/bulking diet and re-design your diet, you have to compelely change your eating habits for the rest of your life if you want to be heavier, foregt gear for the time being and sort your diet out.

Your diet isnt in order its no wonder you dont gain weight, it will be pointless in using any gear you need to learn how to eat to gain weight, thats your problem.

Go to the diet section and read the stickies about weight gain/bulking diet and re-design your diet, you have to compelely change your eating habits for the rest of your life if you want to be heavier, foregt gear for the time being and sort your diet out.
    '
    can you point me to whats wrong with my diet??i have read all the sticikies in the diet forum,been reading members diet here and i found that i eat much more daily than even people who are heavier than me..lunch and dinner for me is variable cause everyday something new is cooked and i dont cook but i make sure i am having enough calories and proteins in both those meals..

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    Me, like you spent years training thinking i ate right because i downed some shakes and consumed healthy food, and boy did i grow when i got my diet in check for real.

Listen to marcus and go to the diet section, cause your diet is definatly NOT in check for good muscle growth.

Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post
    Me, like you spent years training thinking i ate right because i downed some shakes and consumed healthy food, and boy did i grow when i got my diet in check for real.

Listen to marcus and go to the diet section, cause your diet is definatly NOT in check for good muscle growth.

Regards!
    ok i will but can anyone point me or tell whats wrong with my diet and need to change,i will be posting my pics soon in this thread

'
    can you point me to whats wrong with my diet??i have read all the sticikies in the diet forum,been reading members diet here and i found that i eat much more daily than even people who are heavier than me..lunch and dinner for me is variable cause everyday something new is cooked and i dont cook but i make sure i am having enough calories and proteins in both those meals..
    First thing, there is no structure in your diet at all, and only 4 "solid" meals... Thats not enough.

Example:

Meal 1: OZ/amount of what you eat = how much P/C/F - Calories

2 "

3 "

4 "

5 "

6 "

etc etc

= Total....

Then you have a structured diet... do that with everything you eat in the day and post it on diet section and get some feedback on it.

And just cause you have a high metabolism doesnt mean you dont have to keep track on your carbs and fats.
    Last edited by Ferdinand; 03-05-2010 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post
    Example:

Meal 1: OZ/amount of what you eat = how much P/C/F - Calories

2 "

3 "

4 "

5 "

6 "

etc etc

= Total....

Then you have a structured diet... do that with everything you eat in the day and post it on diet section and get some feedback on it.

And just cause you have a high metabolism doesnt mean you dont have to keep track on your carbs and fats.
    i dont keep track of carbs and fats cause i dont gain fat and i am looking to gain mass even some fat gains is ok with me,i wrote everything in quantities except the lunch and dinner meals cause i dont eat the same food every day...i will be posting my pics soon enough in this thread

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    thanks for the link,well i know that you guys are trying to help but you are assuming that i am not eating well cause i am not lisiting mu diet in full detail cause it varies daily..

thanks for the link,well i know that you guys are trying to help but you are assuming that i am not eating well cause i am not lisiting mu diet in full detail cause it varies daily..
    Ofcourse u can varie it still, thats a good thing aslong as you keep it clean and keep the amount of nutrition and calories steady for your goals.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Marcus is right, your diet is not in check. You need some work on it that is why you are not gaining size

Thread Information