hot_79 is offline New Member

Tren/Anavar cycle

Hi guys,
    can anyone help? Ive managed to get hold of some tren n anavar .
    I was planning to do a cycle where i can get some extra muscles but low water retantion , and low body fat.
    My diet is spot on , 6 meals a day, lean protein , complex carbs and good fat.
    How much and how often should I run the above ?
    I would very much appreciate if u could help.
    Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats not a good cycle,
    What are your stats?
    How long have you been training for?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree. One good thing is you have come to the right place to learn for yourself what to take, when your ready for it and the safest way possible.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Been training over 6 yrs, im 1.80 cm x 74 kg

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How old are you?
    What is your cycle history?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What ever you do, do get fustrated and ruch into using gear, theres a lot to learn, not just to be safe but to get your body and the hormones to work properly together to get the most out of what you use.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Guys ..I am 30, 180 cm , 74 kgs, body fat 13 %, ive done aout 3 -4 cycles before based on sustanon , decca and then tried trenbolone acetate and winny ( got a good results and low water retention but hard on the joints ).
    Train 4-5 times a week.

At 30 i wouldn't play with aas without putting test at the base at all times personally... If you ran 500mg's of test e and then ran tren for 8 weeks at the beginning and var at the end for 4-5 weeks it would be much safer than you running tren and var without a test. You will be shut down no matter what so your body needs the test. Tren is a 19 nor compound and has properties that can cause gyno, erectile dysfunction, and much more without proper precautions bro...

My advice- diet better for now and research as to how to combine test with tren and var correctly.

I think we all assume this advice will go unused so i will finish with the best advice for a bad idea...- if you must use your tren and var, then wait til you get test e or test c before doing so, so that you will have a better chance of rebounding your hpta... At 30 yrs old you endo test is more than likely not in a prime place for you to try and use aas without test. It easier for younger people to bounce back with test deficiency after a period of time than someone who is now 30.

No disrespect to your age bro, just looking out for ya

"dirty d"

Thread Information