azzu is offline New Member

question about ph's

i have a question about ph's, particurly ******* superflex (superdrol+pheraplex)
    how elevated would my test levels be on this stuff? assuming the average male makes about 50-70mg a week. considering trying them before i do the real thing but want to know if they are worth it.
    thanks

edit, controlled substance now?? then don't name the lab..

Well a lot of people on here do not like ph's, but i on the other hand do. I think they work well, but they are not as strong as the "real deal" and they aren't supposed to be run for as long as most aas due to the liver toxicity.

As for "superflex"- i have never heard of it or used it, but i did look it up and read the compound ingredients and they are good methyls, but they seem like they could be dosed higher...

Have you already purchased this product? If you haven't, are you ordering online or from a private dealer that can still carry them? I only ask because there are stronger ph's out there, and if i were stuck with "superflex" it would cost me a lot since i would want to double dose it. But that's also because i'd be going for an aas affect. But ph's pretty much are steroids , they are just weaker. And the problem with that is they can cause all the bad sides, but not give the gains of aas.

But i do like them, i'd just try to get a little bit stronger ph personally or dose it at 3-4 a day spread out properly.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

P.S.- WHAT IS THE PH CYCLE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE? HOW MANY WEEKS AND WHAT PCT? PCT IS STILL NEEDED SINCE THESE ARE SYNTHETIC METHYL TESTS AND IT WILL SHUT YOU DOWN
    Last edited by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ; 03-08-2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: ADDITTION

grapejuice11 is offline Junior Member
    if I were you i would stay away from ph's i remember when i was in highschool thats basically what all the football players took and they would blow up for about a month then as soon as they were off go right back to normal.

sorry i didnt know it was banned theres a website that still sells them. i bought them about 8 months ago but never used them so theyre just sat in a drawer. theres 60 tabs in a bottle enough for a 30 day cycle which would give me 20mg a day of both superdrol and pheraplex making 40mg a day of the stuff (wow im good at math). i do have access to the real thing but the only pct i can get is clomid tabs. id probably run clomid for 4 weeks not sure on the dosing would it be just as much as if i were doing aas? still wondering if i should have them or not maybe just to test the water before doing the real thing?
    thanks

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    ph is a waste of time and money if you ask me ....plus it probably more harmful to your body than aas are

Quote Originally Posted by supermanfw View Post
    ph is a waste of time and money if you ask me ....plus it probably more harmful to your body than aas are
    so you think that when the time comes, i should just go for the real thing? im not ready yet anyway maybe thinking about it next winter but as i already have the ph just thought i might as well use it rather than let them go to waste?

Ph's are synthetic test too... Same pct. They also are best used as a jump start for a real cycle. But like i said, i have used just ph's before. They are hard on your liver and don't give as good of results as the real thing, so if you do them be careful and use in moderation like all else.

I have a place for them in my heart lol.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

Thread Information