0 0%
  • Primo + Anavar

1 33.33%
  • Other

2 66.67%
    ssnowmann is offline New Member

anavar winny stack

Hey,

I'm training for a submission grappling and BJJ tournament, and I was wondering what you guys think of stacking anavar with winny and clen . i need to cut down a few pounds, rather than put on size, and i want to maintain or increase my strength. I've heard taking two orals is hard on your liver but i dont think anavar is really hard on your liver, its just the winny thats the worry. I'd obv take milk thistle with them but I wanted to get a general consensus on what is a good stack for submission grappling. (I've done test before but it puts on too much size for my sport)

Let me know what you think

PM

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    As the resident instructor here, id suggest you be more specific on what your goals are.

my goals are to increase my strength while cutting 10-12 lbs and thats about it. i dont do any heavy lifting.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Well, with AAS, youre probably not gonna lose weight while increasing strength.

I assume your moving down a weight class to compete? How much time till competition?

weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

I have 17 days to compete. I want to be at my natural weight, which is 160, I'm 170 rightnow, so its not a huge drop, (10 lbs in 17 days). I am 24, 5'8", I run every morning (except sundays), and train about an hour a day. My body fat is about 25% (my BDI is 25.8). I eat about 4-5 meals a day, all around 500-600 calories (40%carbs 40% protein 20% fats). I've done a few cycles of test and winny before (over a year ago). I need to increase my speed/explosiveness and cut a few pounds. I don't really do much PCT other than taking a little tribulus (considering I havent done a cycle in over a year) and I don't lift weights any longer. Would winny and anavar be the way to go? I'm currently using clen every day 1ml.
    Last edited by ssnowmann; 03-10-2010 at 01:19 PM.

I doubt that you will be able to drop to that weight in 17 days while on any aas except maybe clen ? You will gain weight from any of them if the diet isn't right...? Also, why winny for bjj? It dries the joints out...

"dirty d"

Thread Information