rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Arrow Adex or Nolva not Letro gyno prone

Ok I have read lots on this message board about all 3 and wow different advice throuhout subjests here is my cycle Im going to start

Test e 1-16 - 600mg week
    EQ 1-14 - 600mg week
    Dbol week 1-4 / 8-12 40mg

I have adex/ldex and going to run it .50mg eod and I have Nolvadex which i will start at end of cycle during PCT

some people say run both if your gyno prone during cycle which I am gyno prone and then I get advice not to run Nolva during and get letro but may hinder gains

can someone whos expertise is valid put me straight and tell me whats best for someone gyno prone Thanks Bros......

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are gyno prone I would run an AI like adex during my cycle. I would recommend that you get blood work to be sure. Run the adex at .25 eod or .5 eod. Get blood work because crashing all of your estro can be as problematic as having to much of it.

I would not run letro unless you have a solid case of gyno. It kills 98% of estro and has a profound rebound effect.

If blood work indicates that your estro levels are normal dont take an ancillary.

Run a pct of nolva / clomid and you should be good to go.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    If you have arimidex then start taking that at .5mg eod and increase if needed. Save the nolva for pct.

Letro is a powerful ai and will eliminate all estrogen but you need some estrogen for gains.

Thread Information