Ive looked through many other posts but havent found one that quite answers my question yet. I ordered some gear from overseas. The shipper split the package into two smaller packages, both containing equal amounts of the same thing. They were shipped about a week apart from one another. I was given tracking numbers for both of them. The first package arived in canada. For about two weeks now when I enter the tracking number into canada post it says it has arived in canada but is waiting to be inspected by customs. the second package containing the exact same thing made it to canada, than had the same statement posted when i tracked it. But than 48 hrs later was released and i got it. So what is going on with the first one? if it were seized or destroyed would this come up when entering the tracking number? Or will it just say waiting to be reviewed by customs forever even though its gone. Ive hurd of packages beeing held for 3 weeks at customs before beeing released, is this true? is this package a lost cause, or is there a chance it will make it through?