Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    illskills215 is offline New Member

help: how to cut but still put on a bit of size on sustanol?

hey guys i'm new on the forum only because i want to get information on how to obtain muscle gains while cutting down at the same time on sustanol alone. This will be my second cycle, my first for sus (10ml). I will be taking a shot on mondays and thursdays for 5 weeks. Please help with information on calories, dieting, etc. to meet both ends. Also, would it be smart to stack it with Clen /T3 to maximize gains on cutting? and Also what would be the best PCT for taking afterwards? i have taken Nolvadex previously for my first cycle.

i forgot to add in if it helps that i'm 5'9 and about 175lbs.

Blog Entries
    10 ml isnt going to cut it bro,it needs to be run longer....sust is a multi compound blend and you wont see much if any results from the long esters in the mix for 5-6 weeks....also a lot of peeps inject eod cus of the prop in it....and as for your question on gains your diet will determin that result more than the sust....how old are you?...

i'm 19 years old. What should be the recommended intake/duration be for sust in order to achieve my goals?

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illskills215 View Post
    i'm 19 years old. What should be the recommended intake/duration be for sust in order to achieve my goals?
    i reccomend no AAS and do what fireguy said!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Suggest you visit the diet section. Everything you need to reach your goals you will find in that Forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Suggest you visit the diet section. Everything you need to reach your goals you will find in that Forum.
    ^^^^^^agreed 1000%....

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    leave the aas well alone it can mess you up at 19 bro. diet and cardio with more emphasis on the diet side as all the others have said jump into the diet forum post your stats and current diet and let them guys fine tune and dial in your diet. do that for another couple of years and keep lifting and researching on the site and then consider AAS you will feel and look loads better for it bro trust me!

Thread Information